Author Topic: Cantor's Ex-Chief of Staff Helped McAuliffe to Victory  (Read 601 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Cantor's Ex-Chief of Staff Helped McAuliffe to Victory
« on: November 08, 2013, 08:16:12 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Cantor's Ex-Chief of Staff Helped McAuliffe to Victory
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 08:26:01 PM »
Yet people claim there is a difference between the Republicans and the Democrats/

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 01:04:45 AM »
Yet people claim there is a difference between the Republicans and the Democrats/
That would be me. I can't believe you don't see one but, your entitled to your opinion which you argue with a vigor and fierceness that is epic.

Some people are team players like me.  I'll never vote rat.  I think they are bad for the future of my children.
Some people just like to play the game.  Those people are often the best talent in politics because they play with many different people.  They can make things happen that an ideologue can't because the ideologue limits his contacts to his own team.  This allows a man like Marcus Allen to work and bend the ear of the man who was the shoe in Governor until Obamacare saved the GOP from the shutdown.  Until recently everybody thought Cuccinelli was toast except the dreamers and all the polls showed it.  Allen made a gamble that McAwful was going to be the power of VA and he was right.  Self preservation is a human right granted by our creator.  That is why some former state pols (not current employees of the RNC or other GOP entities) endorsed McAwful.  You may judge Allen for being shrewd but I doubt he cares.  He has to live in the state, unless some better paying GOP candidate recognizes his talent for winning and moves him out of state.

This says less than nothing about my blessed hero House Majority Leader Rep. Eric Cantor R-VA
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 01:10:16 AM »
Mark Levin wrote in a Monday Facebook post that the RINOs, or Republicans in Name Only, wanted McCauliffe to win on Tuesday.

I'm starting to lose some respect for the Great One.  I have not caught anything but the last hour of Rush all week.  The last hour is filled with commentary ads about Heritage, his book, lifelock, and Two if by Tea.  If you're a regular listener could you tell me if Rush thinks The GOPe sabotaged Cuccinelli?
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 10:49:11 AM »

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 04:49:13 PM »
Thank you happyg

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf