Author Topic: Anti-Bullying Activist Dan Savage: Abortion Should Be Mandatory For the Next 30 Years  (Read 1271 times)

Offline happyg

Katie Pavlich
Meet Dan Savage. Liberals love him. He wants Sarah Palin to get cancer. He's an openly gay anti-bullying activist and founder of the "It Gets Better Campaign," which focuses on "giving hope to LGBT youth." He's made a lot of money by teaching college students around the country how to do things with their mouths (I'll leave it at that). He's an icon in liberal media circles. Dan Savage, ladies and gentlemen, thinks abortion should be mandatory for the next 30 years in order to control the human population.

I'm not sure what creeps me out more, Savage's idea that abortion should be mandatory for 30 years or the laughing and loudly cheering crowd supporting it.

Reality check for Savage: Things can't "get better" for anyone, including gays, if they are aborted before they're born.

Exit question: If there are too many "damn people on the planet," why doesn't Savage make things a little less crowded by going first? He strongly believes in abortion, I wonder what he thinks about post-birth abortion.
H/T Tim Stanley

Video at link: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/11/06/antibullying-activist-dan-savage-abortion-should-be-mandatory-for-the-next-30-years-n1740480?utm_source=TopBreakingNewsCarousel&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=BreakingNewsCarousel

Offline Rapunzel

I really like Katie Pavlich.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

Mr. Savage should try reading a little history - including very recent history - the Chinese tried this with their one-child policy.  That didn't play out so well as far as individual freedom and female babies were concerned.

Offline Cincinnatus

This recently caused a small brouhaha here in the NW.

The University Of Oregon Pays Sex Columnist Dan Savage $24,000 To Speak At School

November 05, 2013

The University of Oregon is raising some eyebrows around the country today after an investigation found the school paid sex columnist Dan Savage $24,000 to speak at the school. Any venture the school spends money on is invariably tied to Oregon taxpayers, who provide the school with over $50 million a year in funding.

The school brought in Savage for a night of sexual discussion as the school prepares to launch its SexPositive smartphone app. The app not only provides students with sexual health information, but also has a feature that alerts students of possible health risks for any given number of sexual situations they select.

Savage’s $24,000 contract with the school was unveiled by The Register Guard through a Freedom of Information Act request. 

Keith Van Norman, the university’s marketing manager for the University Health Center, publicly supports the school’s decision to bring Savage in for the event.

“The university brings lots of speakers to campus,” Van Norman said. “The return a university gets from sponsoring programs where students are exposed to nationally prominent resource people is in the form of sparking thought and considering new perspectives. This is part of the work of a university.”

Van Norman says the SexPositive app launch was a success, and the app has already been downloaded by over 4,000 students.

“We are pleased with the activities to educate students about health,” he said.

You can just imagine what kind of "health" issues this guy Savage talked about.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/education/university-oregon-pays-sex-columnist-dan-savage-24000-speak-school#
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline olde north church

Someone should shake a c*ck in his face, that will shut him up.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Whatever issues there are with overpopulation, you are not going to find them in the first world. In many places, population is actually declining because more people are dying than being born.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 11:42:36 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Oceander

Whatever issues there are with overpopulation, you are not going to find them in the first world. In many places, population is actually declining because more people are dying than being born.

Yes, but from the perspective of someone like "Mr." Savage, those in the first world should be killed off, because they're nothing more than colonialist oppressors - or the offspring of same - who are living off the spoils stolen from the third world.

Offline musiclady

And the reason not enough people are being born is because of abortion.

We're killing off our future already.  Wanting to kill off everyone is even more evil than what we are already doing.

Every day I am more and more convinced that the left is being controlled by Satan himself.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Didn't Saul Alinsky dedicate his book, Rules for Radicals-- to Lucifer?

Offline musiclady

Didn't Saul Alinsky dedicate his book, Rules for Radicals-- to Lucifer?

Yes..........and it appears that Lucifer is honoring his dedication with heaping evil upon evil on our nation.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

Perhaps Savage should take this suggestion to the Middle East.
Good luck with all that!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Millee

This is the type of person Dan Savage is.   :chairbang:

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=3092