Author Topic: [Bombshell] Guess The Political Party Of The LAX Shooter  (Read 1914 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
[Bombshell] Guess The Political Party Of The LAX Shooter
« on: November 08, 2013, 03:45:37 pm »
All we heard over and over was- he was anti-government, hated the TSA, was a NWO conspiracy theorist, and hated fiat money, he must be a Tea Party type... guess what....

Paul Anthony Ciancia is a 23-year-old that was described by classmates as a loner. His family is from Salem, New Jersey. He was a victim of bullying during high school and played in the marching band. Many have speculated who is he, and most importantly to a few, what political party did he support. If you guessed “Tea Party”, you’d be wrong.....

...Well, as it turns out that the Salem County Clerk’s office has a way to tell you for sure. For $12, you can pull the voter registration records of anyone that signed up in the county. One man on the internet named “Mike” did just that to end the dispute once and for all. Turns out that the Paul Anthony Ciancia of Salem, New Jersey, born in 1990,  that moved to LA, California, was a registered Democrat.

Imagine the shock on the Main Stream Media’s faces when their poster child for the “Right Wing Nut Job” was actually a member who voted President Obama....

http://freepatriot.org/2013/11/07/bombshell-guess-the-political-party-of-the-lax-shooter/

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: [Bombshell] Guess The Political Party Of The LAX Shooter
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 04:14:35 pm »
Which goes to show once again that virtually everything you hear in the first 48 hours after an incident like this one turns out not only to be wrong, but spectacularly, incompetently and vividly wrong to the point of being journalistic malpractice, writ large.

Offline briskirn

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 04:25:45 pm »
Not just this guy. Adam Lanza was a registered democrat. The Aurora, CO shooter volunteered for Obama's campaign. Imagine if they had been Tea Party members. The press would have a field day.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 04:43:22 pm »
Not just this guy. Adam Lanza was a registered democrat. The Aurora, CO shooter volunteered for Obama's campaign. Imagine if they had been Tea Party members. The press would have a field day.

Yep - they'd not shut up about it.

Nice avatar, BTW! I post Rockwell on my FB wall once in a while with a greeting, just to make them happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bQwin3Vv0k
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 04:59:26 pm »
Have there been ANY 'right-wing' shooters in the last 5 -10 years??

Haven't all of them been leftists or Muslims??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 05:01:52 pm »
I vaguely recall one. Shooter or bomber - not sure which.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 09:15:45 pm »
Which goes to show once again that virtually everything you hear in the first 48 hours after an incident like this one turns out not only to be wrong, but spectacularly, incompetently and vividly wrong to the point of being journalistic malpractice, writ large.

But when I questioned the correctness of the event where a father killed a man in his backyard shed that was supposed to be in the act of molesting his daughter, you came down very hard on me.

.....just pointing that out, Chief.   :seeya:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 10:42:03 pm »
Wasn't Charles Manson a registered democrat? :silly:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2013, 11:46:14 pm »
Wasn't Charles Manson a registered democrat? :silly:
As a many-times convicted felon, I doubt ol' Charlie was registered to vote.  ^-^
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2013, 12:21:11 am »
The vast majority of these mass shooters are registered Democrats or at least involved with some liberal group/activism.

The few "right wing" shooters/bombers are usually part of some fringe group like the Olympic Park bomber rather than with mainstream liberal organizations.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2013, 02:19:00 am »
The vast majority of these mass shooters are registered Democrats or at least involved with some liberal group/activism.

The few "right wing" shooters/bombers are usually part of some fringe group like the Olympic Park bomber rather than with mainstream liberal organizations.

Still....the fact they believe a right winger is a potential Enemy of the State.

It smells like fear.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2013, 04:49:44 am »

That's the one! Thanks, it was bugging me slightly.  :beer:

I find it interesting that the recent shooters were not only involved in liberal activism or groups, but also seemed to have mental health problems. Cause and effect?

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2013, 05:02:14 am »
That's easy, TEA Party!