Author Topic: Political Scientist: Cuccinelli's Showing May Curb GOP Move to Middle  (Read 3125 times)

rangerrebew

Re: Political Scientist: Cuccinelli's Showing May Curb GOP Move to Middle
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2013, 01:36:10 pm »
Lets not forget that 9/11, followed by a new era of a global war on terrorism started on Bush's watch.  Seems to me that was probably kind of expensive.

That "global war" started a long time before Bush.  The planning for the WTC was years before Bush as were many attacks on American interests.  I think it started with Jimmaaaaah Caaaaaaata and his wimpy approach to terrorism which emboldened them to bigger and more disastrous things.  I guess if you want to go way back, modern terrorism by muslims can be taken to Hitler when the muslims joined forces with the Nazis in an attempt to exterminate Jews and the result was the muslim brotherhood.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2013, 08:15:44 pm »
Wait, what?  Do my eyes deceive me or are you being sarcastic?

I caught that, too.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2013, 10:42:10 pm »
I caught that, too.

Caught what?

Do you or Lipstick want to explain?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2013, 02:14:29 am »
Caught what?

Do you or Lipstick want to explain?

She highlighted it in her post.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2013, 02:53:47 am »
She highlighted it in her post.

...and soon to be crushed by the addition of another 20+ Million illegals getting amnesty/citizenship.

Uhhh...okay, so?

You can back FIFTEEN years going back to TOS....and I always said it was inevitable someday.

The trick was that you had to have built a resume with the Hispanic Community.  The screeches of the Law and Order Crowd in our tent were amplified by the MSM.....and well, here we are.

There was absolutely no sarcasm in my statement.

I warned you all.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald