Author Topic: Man sues wife over ugly kids and wins  (Read 857 times)

Offline happyg

Man sues wife over ugly kids and wins
« on: November 07, 2013, 10:58:43 pm »
Remember the saying “a face only a mother can love.” Well in China that saying has taken on an entirely new meaning.

Jian Feng a Chinese man sued his wife over what he called “an extremely ugly baby girl,” the newspaper Irish Times reported.

Though Feng insisted that his wife had to have an affair because there is no way he could have fathered such an ugly child, DNA tests proved that the girl and all of his kids were in fact his.

Here’s where it gets good.  Feng sued his ex-wife on the grounds of false pretenses, she had undergone over $100,000 in plastic surgery while in South Korea before they met and never told Feng about the procedures “duping him into thinking she was beautiful.”

Sit down for this part, he won! A judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to pay Feng $120,000!  “I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” Feng told the Irish Times. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”

I have enough of a hard time getting beaten up by angry mommies.  From here, DAD will let you comment on Feng, the lawsuit and his ugly babies and what work has to be done to spend $100,000?

UPDATE-

Thanks to all of you who sent DAD the before and after pictures of Mrs. Feng.  This is what $100,000 of plastic surgery looks like, before and after.

Offline olde north church

Re: Man sues wife over ugly kids and wins
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 11:03:16 pm »
Beauty may only be skin deep but ugly goes to the bone!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 11:16:33 pm »
Yeah....but how is the daughter going to feel....seeing that today, nothing can be scrubbed and/or retracted.

Her father thinks she is incredibly ugly.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 11:20:45 pm »
Instead of suing his wife, they should take the money and give the girl a facelift. Even without one, she might grow up to be pretty.