Author Topic: Chris Christie to tour Sunday shows  (Read 1223 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Christie to tour Sunday shows
« on: November 07, 2013, 06:52:28 pm »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/?hp=44

Chris Christie to tour Sunday shows
By DYLAN BYERS and TAL KOPAN |
11/7/13 12:27 PM EST

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will appear on four of the five Sunday shows this coming weekend, POLITICO has confirmed.

The tour -- not quite a "full Ginsburg," as he is not scheduled to appear on CNN -- comes on the heels of Christie's landslide victory in the New Jersey gubernatorial race and amid intense debate about his prospects in the 2016 presidential election.

Christie will appear on NBC's "Meet The Press," ABC's "This Week," CBS's "Face The Nation" and Fox News's "Fox News Sunday." He is not scheduled to appear on CNN's "State of the Union," though he did give an exclusive election-day interview to CNN's Jake Tapper on Tuesday.

Christie will also guest star on tonight's episode of NBC's "The Michael J. Fox Show" and graces the cover of the new issue of Time magazine.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline olde north church

Re: Chris Christie to tour Sunday shows
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 07:46:56 pm »
He will also be performing at a Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus.  He'll be dressed in a car suit and 20 clowns will come falling out of his pockets.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 08:06:06 pm »
 :2barf:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline raml

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 08:08:51 pm »
The start of trying to force this pig on us conservatives well to hell with that. I and many many others will take our vote elsewhere and if because of that a democrat gets in well screw that one would get in anyway no matter who wins in an election with Christie in it.

Offline flowers

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 08:35:38 pm »
He will also be performing at a Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus.  He'll be dressed in a car suit and 20 clowns will come falling out of his pockets.

That's funny. But I get a little more of an "I Pagliacci" vibe with this guy, sometimes...

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline olde north church

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 08:44:30 pm »
That's funny. But I get a little more of an "I Pagliacci" vibe with this guy, sometimes...

The sad clown
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2013, 08:50:46 pm »
The really sad thing is his ego is as huge as McCain and he, too, falls for the fawning from the media as if it is real.

BTW one of the things (there was a lot of things - but one that comes to mind) that kept Romney from picking him -- his team put together a montage of video of Christie and when they saw how he treats people that was the final nail for Romney.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 09:01:03 pm »
Christie is a win-win for the Liberal media. If he should become the Republican Presidential candidate we then have to choose once again between some leftist Democrat, probably Hillary, and Christie the RINO. If he doesn't win the nomination it will be proof the Republican Party is in the grip of far right zealots.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2013, 09:02:21 pm »
Christie is a win-win for the Liberal media. If he should become the Republican Presidential candidate we then have to choose once again between some leftist Democrat, probably Hillary, and Christie the RINO. If he doesn't win the nomination it will be proof the Republican Party is in the grip of far right zealots.

And for the first time in my adult life I will sit out an election and not vote.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 11:42:48 pm »
Christie will also guest star on tonight's episode of NBC's "The Michael J. Fox Show" and graces the cover of the new issue of Time magazine.
NBC's teaser for his appearance:

"A guest star so big our legal department won't let us say it."

Literally, apparently.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 11:53:15 pm »

Only if Republicans allow the media to choose their candidate for them, again.