Author Topic: Mr. GOP: Chris Christie Aims to Make Himself Face of National Party  (Read 1135 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline olde north church

Re: Mr. GOP: Chris Christie Aims to Make Himself Face of National Party
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 10:59:12 AM »
Remember the old Honeymooners show with Jackie Gleason's face overlaid the moon?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 11:01:38 AM »
Remember the old Honeymooners show with Jackie Gleason's face overlaid the moon?

We are entering revolutionary times. The law is no longer equally applied. The media are the ministry of truth. The Democratic party is a revolutionary force. And it is all getting scary. -VDH

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 11:08:30 AM »

The media is building Christie up so he can be defeated by your next unimpeachable president, Hellary...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 11:12:09 AM »
The media is building Christie up so he can be defeated by your next unimpeachable president, Hellary...

Don't believe she will even be a factor 3 years from now.  Two Jerseyans go head to head, Booker and Christie.

The "Snore at the Shore"
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 11:12:48 AM by olde north church »

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 11:21:06 AM »

We are entering revolutionary times. The law is no longer equally applied. The media are the ministry of truth. The Democratic party is a revolutionary force. And it is all getting scary. -VDH

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2013, 12:02:07 PM »
Pufferfish is a scandal waiting to happen.  The leftist media will go all out for him until he faces a true Marxist in the general.   Then all of Pufferfish's baggage and scandals will suddenly merge and converge in his quick political destruction. 

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 12:14:02 PM »
Pufferfish is a scandal waiting to happen.  The leftist media will go all out for him until he faces a true Marxist in the general.   Then all of Pufferfish's baggage and scandals will suddenly merge and converge in his quick political destruction.

Exactly.  The media can build up anyone they want and likewise destroy anyone they want.  Propaganda techniques have far exceeded even above-average citizens ability to detect them.  Never mind the low-info voter who swallows everything without question.

The leftist media editors/owners are simply building him up so they can destroy him at the appropriate time.  Get a few Pubbies to believe that if they only move left 'just a little bit', they can win again while they're at it.

Fools they are... Pubbie voters, not the leftists...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2013, 12:51:19 PM »
Exactly.  The media can build up anyone they want and likewise destroy anyone they want.  Propaganda techniques have far exceeded even above-average citizens ability to detect them.  Never mind the low-info voter who swallows everything without question.

The leftist media editors/owners are simply building him up so they can destroy him at the appropriate time.  Get a few Pubbies to believe that if they only move left 'just a little bit', they can win again while they're at it.

Fools they are... Pubbie voters, not the leftists...
+1

Offline aligncare

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 01:45:31 PM »

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 02:05:39 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2013, 03:10:29 PM »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2013, 03:50:37 PM »
It may seem like the opposite to those people who've already decided that Christie is the anti-Christ, but at this point I'm simply keeping an open mind. If Hillary were to run I could throw my support behind someone different--say, a draft Palin campaign. I think knowing who we must beat is an important part of a winning strategery.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2013, 03:52:26 PM »
It may seem like the opposite to those people who've already decided that Christie is the anti-Christ, but at this point I'm simply keeping an open mind. If Hillary were to run I could throw my support behind someone different--say, a draft Palin campaign. I think knowing who we must beat is an important part of a winning strategery.

I just cannot imagine you are really for a candidate who is pro-Sharia, pro-Amnesty, pro-expanding medicaid, is a bully and a loudmouth.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2013, 04:22:35 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2013, 04:29:16 PM »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2013, 04:35:42 PM »
That's a tough one to reconcile. I'm an NRA member. But I live in New York City where there is effectively no Second Amendment.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2013, 04:37:28 PM »
That's a tough one to reconcile. I'm an NRA member. But I live in New York City where there is effectively no Second Amendment.

You strike me as more of a Wayne Allen Root-type of libertarian conservative. I really can't picture you going for someone like Christie.  JMHO...

Offline aligncare

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2013, 04:42:55 PM »
I like his toughness. But that doesn't mean I'm wedded to him at this point. I'm just interested in seeing that we have factual information on his positions and record. Keeping an open mind.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf