Author Topic: Prison Justice: 23-Yr-Old Pedophile Gutted by Inmates After Bragging About His Crimes  (Read 4327 times)

Offline happyg

A 23 Year old prisoner has lost his life to prison justice. Like so many others, he found out that a different form of justice gets carried out by prison inmates in the cases involving women and children.

According to other prisoners, he bragged about his crimes when asked what he was in for. He detailed the raping of a 13-year-old girl who earned him his conviction, but he had been caught twice previously for sexual offenses including minors.

Two inmates  entered his cell on Saturday morning with prison shanks and confronted him. They proceeded to cut open his stomach and pull his internal organs out, leaving some of them lying on the cell floor to confirm his imminent death. After disemboweling him, the 23 and 32-year-old men who have not been named as of yet, cleaned up and went to breakfast! The un-named inmates turned themselves in to prison guards for the crime that had not yet been discovered after completing their meal.

The man  had been busted starting at a very young age for sexual crimes, first when he was 13 for assaulting a 7-year-old, and again for the stalking and threat of rape to a 15-year-old that he went to school with. He openly bragged to the other inmates however, that he had committed far more crimes than he had been convicted of.

Officials have described the murder scene as extreme, stating that they have never seen anything so horrific, many even say that it appeared ritualistic in nature. They contend though that the murder was not carried out to be only a killing, but a message to the other prisoners to keep their convictions to themselves, as it was ultimately his bragging that led to his death.

http://freepatriot.org/2013/11/07/prison-justice-23-yr-old-pedophile-gutted-by-inmates-after-bragging-about-his-crimes/

Offline Millee

Golly what a shame.   :whistle:

Offline mountaineer

Apparently, this happened in England a few years ago. 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline happyg

Apparently, this happened in England a few years ago.

I wonder why they printed it today? Strange, but still interesting.

Offline olde north church

Regardless of the crime, when a government takes the responsibility of incarcerating law breakers, it follows protection of prisoner is required.  If they are not going to be held accountable they should execute all prisoners.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline flowers

Oh well.............................. :smokin:

Offline musiclady

Hey...........isn't this just a sexual preference, as noted by the APA?

What was he doing in prison in the first place for just doing what he felt like doing??   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

rangerrebew

I'll bet he looked exactly like Obama's son would look, if he had one. :silly:

Offline flowers

What was he doing in prison in the first place for just doing what he felt like doing??   :smokin:
:king:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I'll bet he looked exactly like Obama's son would look, if he had one. :silly:

Nope - he just looks like a pervert.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

Nope - he just looks like a pervert.

I rest my case!  That is what his son would look like.

Offline happyg

A guy in Ohio is set to be executed next week for raping and killing his girlfriend's 3 yr-old daughter in 1993. The big story is how to kill him, and so far, he will get a shot for pain, then sedative before the big dose.

rangerrebew

A guy in Ohio is set to be executed next week for raping and killing his girlfriend's 3 yr-old daughter in 1993. The big story is how to kill him, and so far, he will get a shot for pain, then sedative before the big dose.

Why not give him an all expense paid trip to Britain and put him in the same cell as this guy.  The prisoners there know how to carry out capital punishment. :beer:

Offline Cincinnatus

A guy in Ohio is set to be executed next week for raping and killing his girlfriend's 3 yr-old daughter in 1993

It's only taken 20 years? Wow, justice in OH moves much more quickly than in some other states.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline happyg

A guy in Ohio is set to be executed next week for raping and killing his girlfriend's 3 yr-old daughter in 1993

It's only taken 20 years? Wow, justice in OH moves much more quickly than in some other states.

Many die of old age or some other illness before the death table gets them.

rangerrebew

Many die of old age or some other illness before the death table gets them.

But they "vote" democrat right up to the end. :whistle:

Offline flowers

But they "vote" democrat right up to the end. :whistle:
Unless it is in Chicago, then after they die they get to vote twice.  :whistle:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

That was kind of my first thought too. Liberals everywhere want to normalize this stuff. There is more honor among criminals in jail than many liberals.

Offline musiclady

That was kind of my first thought too. Liberals everywhere want to normalize this stuff. There is more honor among criminals in jail than many liberals.

You are so right, AbaraXas.  In prison even the hard core prisoners understand that there is a perversion beyond acceptability.

If liberals get their way, eventually pedophilia will be as 'normal' as they have made homosexuality.  An acceptable way to 'love' children.

Just one more step on the perverted path they're taking America down..........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

rangerrebew

If liberals get their way, eventually pedophilia will be as 'normal' as they have made homosexuality.  An acceptable way to 'love' children.

And who will be the poster child?  Michael Jackson, of course. :0012: