Author Topic: SHUT THE F*** UP’: You May Just Start Laughing at How Worked Up Some on the Left Are Over CMA Awards Mocking Obamacare  (Read 1883 times)

Offline happyg

Though video the CMA Awards’ opening act mocking Obamacare went almost immediately viral, not everyone thought the skit was funny. In fact, some on the left were downright furious that the awards show dared to mock President Barack Obama and his signature health care law.

As reported by TheBlaze, country music superstars Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood performed “Obamacare by Morning,” a spoof based on George Strait’s remake of Terry Stafford’s 1973 classic “Amarillo by Morning,” after Paisley faked a back injury. The crowd erupted in applause and sent the Internet buzzing. Even the “Duck Dynasty” crew made a surprise appearance.

Here are the people who didn’t enjoy the show (WARNING: Very strong language):

Here are the people who didn’t enjoy the show (WARNING: Very strong language):

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/06/shut-the-f-up-you-may-just-start-laughing-at-how-worked-up-some-on-the-left-are-over-cma-awards-mocking-obamacare/

Offline katzenjammer

:silly:

Great!!  I had it on and thought that it was great!!  I figured that some of those brain dead cretins would get all worked up!!  LOL

Offline happyg

Great!!  I had it on and thought that it was great!!  I figured that some of those brain dead cretins would get all worked up!!  LOL

I liked how they use the F word because they have nothing else to say.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Too funny--thank you for posting!  :laugh:

Offline aligncare

They were all applause when late night comedy was skewering Bush over WMDs.

Online andy58-in-nh

They were all applause when late night comedy was skewering Bush over WMDs.

Yes, but now their Deity is being mocked.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I hate it when that happens!  :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Lando Lincoln

I thought it was hilarious. That the left is apoplectic over it makes it doubly so.

Did you notice Faith Hill and Tim McGraw?  Shock.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline happyg

I thought it was hilarious. That the left is apoplectic over it makes it doubly so.

I saw them together. I hope it's for good. Neither could do better.

Online Lando Lincoln

I saw them together. I hope it's for good. Neither could do better.
They are extremely liberal.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

This will rapidly become a race issue. 

Oooops... It already has.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

I liked how they use the F word because they have nothing else to say.

Well, in lib culture using the F-word against you is the ultimate proof that you are wrong.

Yes they really are that stupid...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Rapunzel

I saw that, they are BIG Obama supporters (though a friend of mine who knows them says not so much these days - I told him he's wrong they haven't changed)........  and don't forget Faith Hill really dislikes Carrie Underwood.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Cincinnatus

I have posted this Chinese proverb before but it is so applicable here I do so again.

Beware of people who are unable to laugh at themselves.

This applies not only to the foul mouthed posters quoted above but also to his Highness and his court.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline olde north church

Zippy will need to take his thin skin treated before he leaves.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online rustynail

Alinsky Rule 5  “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”