Author Topic: SHUT THE F*** UP’: You May Just Start Laughing at How Worked Up Some on the Left Are Over CMA Awards Mocking Obamacare  (Read 915 times)

Offline happyg

Though video the CMA Awards’ opening act mocking Obamacare went almost immediately viral, not everyone thought the skit was funny. In fact, some on the left were downright furious that the awards show dared to mock President Barack Obama and his signature health care law.

As reported by TheBlaze, country music superstars Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood performed “Obamacare by Morning,” a spoof based on George Strait’s remake of Terry Stafford’s 1973 classic “Amarillo by Morning,” after Paisley faked a back injury. The crowd erupted in applause and sent the Internet buzzing. Even the “Duck Dynasty” crew made a surprise appearance.

Here are the people who didn’t enjoy the show (WARNING: Very strong language):

Here are the people who didn’t enjoy the show (WARNING: Very strong language):

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/06/shut-the-f-up-you-may-just-start-laughing-at-how-worked-up-some-on-the-left-are-over-cma-awards-mocking-obamacare/

Offline katzenjammer

:silly:

Great!!  I had it on and thought that it was great!!  I figured that some of those brain dead cretins would get all worked up!!  LOL

Offline happyg

Great!!  I had it on and thought that it was great!!  I figured that some of those brain dead cretins would get all worked up!!  LOL

I liked how they use the F word because they have nothing else to say.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Too funny--thank you for posting!  :laugh:

Offline aligncare

• Congrats Donald Trump! 45th POTUS!
They were all applause when late night comedy was skewering Bush over WMDs.
Some #NeverTrumpers are like the pockets of Japanese who didn't know the war was over

Online andy58-in-nh

They were all applause when late night comedy was skewering Bush over WMDs.

Yes, but now their Deity is being mocked.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan

I hate it when that happens!  :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly:
“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.” —Voltaire

Online Lando Lincoln

I thought it was hilarious. That the left is apoplectic over it makes it doubly so.

Did you notice Faith Hill and Tim McGraw?  Shock.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline happyg

I thought it was hilarious. That the left is apoplectic over it makes it doubly so.

I saw them together. I hope it's for good. Neither could do better.

Online Lando Lincoln

I saw them together. I hope it's for good. Neither could do better.
They are extremely liberal.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Online Lando Lincoln

This will rapidly become a race issue. 

Oooops... It already has.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlpxhXEkSCo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlpxhXEkSCo</a>

Support the USO

Offline GourmetDan

I liked how they use the F word because they have nothing else to say.

Well, in lib culture using the F-word against you is the ultimate proof that you are wrong.

Yes they really are that stupid...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true." - Unknown

Offline Rapunzel

I saw that, they are BIG Obama supporters (though a friend of mine who knows them says not so much these days - I told him he's wrong they haven't changed)........  and don't forget Faith Hill really dislikes Carrie Underwood.
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Cincinnatus

I have posted this Chinese proverb before but it is so applicable here I do so again.

Beware of people who are unable to laugh at themselves.

This applies not only to the foul mouthed posters quoted above but also to his Highness and his court.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline olde north church

Zippy will need to take his thin skin treated before he leaves.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline rustynail

Alinsky Rule 5  “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf