Author Topic: Gov. of the U.S. Christie: If You Like Your Current Government, You Can Keep It- Obamacare and All  (Read 977 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Gov. of the U.S. Christie: If You Like Your Current Government, You Can Keep It- Obamacare and All

The obvious takeout from the elections on Tuesday is the Fat Guy—not me—wants to go from being governor of the United States to president of the United States.

Why?

He wants the country to resemble New Jersey.

In other words: If you like your current government, you can keep it.

"I know tonight, a dispirited America, angry with their dysfunctional government in Washington,” said newly reelected Governor Chris Christie, “looks to New Jersey to say, 'Is what I think happening really happening? Are people really coming together? Are we really working, African-Americans and Hispanics, suburbanites and city dwellers, farmers and teachers? Are we really all working together?'”

Oh, please God, no.

more at:  http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/johnransom/2013/11/07/governor-of-the-united-states-chris-christie-if-you-like-your-current-government-you-can-keep-it-obamacare-and-all-n1740144?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

=========================================
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I have all the confidence in the world that Christie is going to be "Breitbarted" before the 2016 election.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MKw_KHhn38

Who would be surprised if somebody Christie's size were to suddenly suffer a fatal 'heart attack'?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 01:06:47 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

Sure. Throw around enough buzzwords like pro Muslim and sure they could scare off enough primary voters.