Author Topic: Oprah Winfrey's father ordered to pay $70,000 to ex-wife after 'cheating on her with a prostitute named 'One Tooth' and threatening to shoot her'  (Read 445 times)

Offline flowers

A judge has sided with Oprah Winfrey's estranged stepmother in a bitter divorce battle, ruling her 79-year-old father's 'adultery and inappropriate marital conduct' were behind the couple's split.

The decision came just days after Barbara Winfrey, 66, reportedly dragged her billionaire daughter-in-law into the messy 18-month-long fight, alleging Oprah was trying to swindle her out of money.

Vernon Winfrey's initial June 2012 petition for divorce was rejected in a November 1 ruling and Barbara's separate bid to end their 12-year union was granted, with Oprah's dad ordered to pay his ex-wife nearly $70,000 in attorney fees.

Barbara claimed Vernon cheated on her for years with prostitutes including one named 'One Tooth' and threatened to shoot her. She also claimed a woman tried to blackmail him over a sordid sex tape.

I had to post this because of the prostitutes name.   :smokin:

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them

I had to post this because of the prostitutes name.   :smokin:

I haven't seen this in the media here and you got it from a British paper.  I wonder why that would be?  I'm just willing to bet if the father of Ted Cruz was seeing a hooker named "one tooth", it would be all over the world media. :nometalk:
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo