Author Topic: Just Released Interview: Childhood Friend & Classmate Of Barack Obama Speaks Out! Video  (Read 1561 times)

Offline happyg

Dr Manning interviews one of Obama’s neighborhood, childhood aquantence’s, Mia Marie Pope.

Mia lived in Obama’s neighborhood, went to school with him and had regular interaction with him. They hung out together and he always portrayed himself as a foreign student.

Obama was even a pathological liar even back then. This must see interview is from Nov 4th 2013. Please share this interview.

This women gives a very detailed description of President barack Obama. Mia is very brave for coming forward and speaking out!

Mia makes the statement, “I wouldn’t be here today if Obama was not destroying my country. I also called the FBI a number of times and no one ever called me back.

When asked if she feared for her life for coming forward, Mia said, if someone else sees someone who is not afraid to come forward, maybe others will come forward too. I refuse to live my life as a coward, “I believe if you submit to evil, you are serving it!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy2K5SIuK2E

Thank you Mia for coming forward.
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/11/just-released-interview-childhood-friend-classmate-of-barack-obama-speaks-out-video-2457460.html
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 09:28:44 pm by Repub4P&C »

Offline flowers

How long is the video? Transcript available yet?

Offline Lando Lincoln

For Later.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Millee

Enjoy your IRS audit, Mia!  :seeya:

Offline SouthTexas

How long is the video? Transcript available yet?

26:37

You may check ATLAHWorldwide for a transcript.

Offline flowers

26:37

You may check ATLAHWorldwide for a transcript.
Thank you.

Offline Millee

Offline happyg

Thank you.

I watched the entire video. It was interesting. There was a picture of Obama dressed in drag that is legit. I always thought it was photo shopped.

Offline Millee

I watched the entire video. It was interesting. There was a picture of Obama dressed in drag that is legit. I always thought it was photo shopped.

How can you tell if it's photshopped or not??? 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
In today's tech world, you'd think that Dr. Manning would at least show Ms. Pope speaking...instead of just the audio with her pic.

It's funny that Barry Soetoro would have been hanged in the public square in Teheran or Saudi Arabia.

No wonder the SOB surrounds himself with bull dykes.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline happyg

Someone tweeted that Mia was Obama's prom date, if that makes her more credible.  I don't know, but it's nice to have if he ever is forced out, in more ways than one.  :shrug:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Why is she just now coming out with this?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Yeah.....a day late and a dollar short.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

Exactly!

Offline musiclady

Can anyone give a quick background report on Dr. Manning?

I listened to the whole interview, and it's disturbing, but I don't doubt a single word of it from either of these people.

But are they both credible sources?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline SlapLeather

It's sad.  Since 2007, I and others have been shouting this and Frank Davis, Bill Ayers, Weather Underground, Prairie Fire, Rev. Wright, Screwy Louis, Muslim Brotherhood, N Black Panthers, Eric Holder, Van Jones, Valerie Jarrett, Jan man Napolitano, Acorn, Planned on demand abortion, Big Bird, Single Payer death panels… RE-DISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH!  … HAMMER/SICKLE!

That's six years.. my throat hurts!

There are so many checks by my name.  well.. now you see him, now you don't.

I'll have to tell y'all about the remote disconnection of power sometime.  Smart meters.. total control and extortion.

It's not when.  It IS. <<< I don't care how you define it.

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven."
 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."