Author Topic: War on Women, 2014 Edition  (Read 353 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
War on Women, 2014 Edition
« on: November 06, 2013, 10:11:56 AM »

Support the USO

Offline GourmetDan

Re: War on Women, 2014 Edition
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 10:19:38 AM »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 10:54:04 AM »
When I first heard war on women, I thought it was about the stupidest thing I'd ever heard.

Now, I've come to realize, women believe that garbage. There are so many women who feel oppressed that when you tell them the Republican party is the party of rich, old, angry, racist white MEN, and then say those Republicans are waging war on them, they believe every bit of it.

It's absolutely mind boggling. I do acknowledge the evil genius of the Democrat party. They are masters at manipulating stupid people.

The war on women is an absolute winner for Democrats and will be played with brutal efficiency in 2014.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 11:34:42 AM »
Now, I've come to realize, women believe that garbage. There are so many women who feel oppressed that when you tell them the Republican party is the party of rich, old, angry, racist white MEN, and then say those Republicans are waging war on them, they believe every bit of it.

Watched the 'bees' episode of Duck Dynasty and Phil's advice to John Luke on women was...

"Women are like bees... you just blow a little smoke at 'em and you can handle 'em any way you want."

Or something along those lines...    :silly:

« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 11:34:58 AM by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf