Author Topic: Illinois Redistricting Will Likely Cost RINO Rep. Adam Kinzinger His Seat  (Read 161 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Illinois Redistricting Will Likely Cost RINO Rep. Adam Kinzinger His Seat
Ian Cheong August 25, 2021

A newly minted congressional map will see the redrawing of districts and the elimination of Rep. Adam Kinzinger’s seat of power, effectively forcing the Republican-in-name-only to seek some other way to remain in public office in 2022.

The congressional map, which is being rolled out in Illinois, sees the removal of the Pelosi favorite’s district in the mostly blue state.

Should Kinzinger choose to remain in politics, he will have to run in an unfamiliar district or take a shot at the gubernatorial or one of the two Senate seats.

He may also opt to run against another incumbent — assuming he manages to even win the Republican primary, which is a long shot considering his status among Trump-supporting Republicans.

According to Politico, House Democrats are hoping to maintain their lead in the 2022 midterms and are pushing states like Kinzinger’s home state of Illinois, one of the only few states where their party has complete control of redistricting, to redesign district maps to flush out the Republican opposition.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/redistricting-49333/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=CB08
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Prediction=. Tears

OTOH, I am sure Prickster and his cronies have a way to gerrymander another GOP member out of their seat.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 09:12:35 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Gee that’s a shame.

Dont cry for Adam tho. CNN has a nice 12 month contract as their house “republican” waiting for him.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Congressman Adam Kinzinger Wins the Best Actor Award

https://rumble.com/embed/vhtmvd/?pub=4
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Couldn't happen to a more deserving POS!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Couldn't happen to a more deserving POS!

This man has "Weasel" written all along his person.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Seinfeld.
Popcorn.
"That's a shame..."

So long, Adam.