Author Topic: A FURIOUS MARK LEVIN REACTS TO REPUBLICAN KEN CUCCINELLI’S LOSS IN VA. GOVERNOR’S RACE  (Read 1607 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/05/a-furious-mark-levin-reacts-to-republican-loss-in-va-governors-race-find-out-why-hes-livid/

A FURIOUS MARK LEVIN REACTS TO REPUBLICAN KEN CUCCINELLI’S LOSS IN VA. GOVERNOR’S RACE – FIND OUT WHY HE’S LIVID
Nov. 5, 2013 10:30pm Jason Howerton

A furious Mark Levin reacted to Republican Ken Cuccinelli’s loss to Democrat Terry McAuliffe in the Virginia governor’s race, blaming the “GOP establishment” and “RINO mouthpieces” for the narrow defeat.

He posted the following response on his website, MarkLevinShow.com:

WE COULD HAVE WON THIS RACE. FOR THE REASONS I HAVE EXPLAINED HERE AND ON THE AIR, GOP ESTABLISHMENT AND DONORS LEFT THE FIELD. NOW, NOT ONLY THE LIBERALS BUT THE RINO MOUTHPIECES CONTINUE WITH THEIR MANTRA ABOUT THE DEAD TEA PARTY AND THE RINO FUTURE. ABSOLUTELY APPALLING! (And they did not spend even $3 million, that was a phony number.)

RT@seanmdav: In 2009, the RNC spent $9M to win VA by 17 points. Looks like it’ll have spent $3M in 2013 to lose by a hair. Dummies

McAuliffe was named the winner of the race Tuesday night. However, Cuccinelli and the third-party “libertarian” candidate Robert Sarvis combined for more than 50 percent of the vote. With 97 percent of the precincts reporting, McAuliffe was leading Cuccinelli 47.3 percent to 46 percent. Sarvis received 6.6 percent of the vote.

TheBlaze reported on Tuesday that a former Obama campaign bundler curiously helped fund Sarvis’ campaign in the race. Read our exclusive report for more information.

The tweet Levin included in his response was that of “The Federalist” co-founder Sean Davis, who claims the RNC spent more than three times more in the 2009 race in Virginia compared to this year’s governor’s race. In his reply, Levin claimed the RNC didn’t even spend $3 million compared to the $9 million spent in 2009.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MBB1984

The RINOs should have plenty of egg on their face this morning.  They lost the election by refusing to fund a true Conservative.   High time to eliminate and eradicate the RINOS from the GOP.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The RINOs should have plenty of egg on their face this morning.  They lost the election by refusing to fund a true Conservative.   High time to eliminate and eradicate the RINOS from the GOP.

Ditto...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The RINOs should have plenty of egg on their face this morning.  They lost the election by refusing to fund a true Conservative.   High time to eliminate and eradicate the RINOS from the GOP voting pool.
Fixed.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
John Nolte ‏@NolteNC 14m

If GOP Establishment truly believed "it's all about winning" we probably would've won VA. Good luck winning in 2016 without VA, SmartSet!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
John Nolte ‏@NolteNC 13m

GOP est. wags finger at Tea Party "It's about winning elections!" Then they crybaby out of winnable election in VA. #GoToHellSmartSet

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
John Nolte ‏@NolteNC 10m

Tea party fought like hell for guy we didn't want: Romney. GOP Est. bailed on VA. But "it's all about winning election," right? #Liars

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

McAuliffe was named the winner of the race Tuesday night. However, Cuccinelli and the third-party “libertarian” candidate Robert Sarvis combined for more than 50 percent of the vote. With 97 percent of the precincts reporting, McAuliffe was leading Cuccinelli 47.3 percent to 46 percent. Sarvis received 6.6 percent of the vote.

Early on last night, I thought I might be proven wrong when I had said...

I'm thinking that the voting machines are already programmed for a McAuliffe victory.

This is just theatre to show that the Clintoons can still 'deliver' the vote...

... but I was mistaken.    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline happyg

What the GOP did to Cooch, or rather didn't do, is proof they would rather get rid of conservatives than democrats. It's all about their social club and positions in politics, and to hell with the country. They are traitors of the worst kind, because they are taking our money to destroy us with it.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

John Nolte ‏@NolteNC 10m

Tea party fought like hell for guy we didn't want: Romney. GOP Est. bailed on VA. But "it's all about winning election," right? #Liars

Boy, that's it in a nutshell, isn't it?  Vic has been saying this for a long time.  When the R candidate is finally culled out, the Tea Party backs them.  Too bad that kind of favor went unreturned by the GOPe in VA last night. 

Here Hillary funds a 3rd party libertarian to throw a monkeywrench in the face, but Rove and Co couldn't get off THEIR collective asses to help Cuccinelli out? 

Offline happyg

Libertarians are always touting they will always vote principle. They are the party of liberty and freedom.  Then why are they so willing to live with less freedom and liberty, knowing that is what they are going to get with their votes? I don't see the logic.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Libertarians are always touting they will always vote principle. They are the party of liberty and freedom.  Then why are they so willing to live with less freedom and liberty, knowing that is what they are going to get with their votes? I don't see the logic.
That's because they are just as corrupt-- if not MORE corrupt-- than the Democrats and Republicans they so often excoriate. Their party conventions are pretty much shams. If someone they don't like is going to get the nomination, they throw it out on a technicality or pack the convention with loyalists to the chosen party nominee.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024