Author Topic: DOJ still wants to charge Zimmerman  (Read 1115 times)

rangerrebew

DOJ still wants to charge Zimmerman
« on: November 06, 2013, 09:45:46 am »
DOJ Still Wants To Charge Zimmerman

November 5, 2013 by B. Christopher Agee 4 Comments

The saga surrounding last year’s shooting death of Trayvon Martin continues with Attorney General Eric Holder’s recent announcement that he is not finished investigating the shooter, George Zimmerman.

Though a jury acquitted Zimmerman of all charges, race-obsessed talking heads in the media continue to portray the shooting incident – which occurred between two minorities – as some sort of hate crime.

Holder himself was one of those voices; and his Department of Justice was responsible for organizing rallies on behalf of Martin in the Florida town in which he was killed. Barack Obama also joined in the chorus, adding even more fuel to the racial tensions brewing shortly after the incident.

“You know, if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon,” Obama infamously concluded.

Facing constant death threats and living with a stigma he will never lose, Zimmerman is far from a free man despite the court ruling. Nevertheless, Holder said he is still trying to make a case against the beleaguered former neighborhood watch member.

Though he cannot face criminal prosecution related directly to Martin’s murder, Holder explained the Department of Justice can still seek civil rights-based charges.

“I’m not sure exactly how much longer that will take,” he said Monday, “but we will get to a point where we are able to make a determination.”

In the meantime, further potential legal action just adds to the stress he already deals with on a daily basis.

Race-baiters on the left cannot accept the fact that America is not still mired in the deep racial divides of the 1960s anymore. Stoking largely non-existent tensions is the only way such figures can remain relevant; and, as a result, innocent individuals like George Zimmerman are often caught in the crossfire.

Despite their best efforts to sway any potential jury, the 12 people responsible for deciding Zimmerman’s fate saw through the flimsy argument he was motivated by hate rather than self-defense.

Given his position, one might expect Holder to accept the verdict of a jury in a proper criminal trial. For someone whose ideology is based on racial discord, however, his worldview apparently trumps his job description.

–B. Christopher Agee

Have an idea for a story? Email us at tips@westernjournalism.com

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/doj-still-wants-charge-zimmerman/#JvkshQ005XYGM3pF.99

Offline PzLdr

Re: DOJ still wants to charge Zimmerman
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 01:20:15 pm »
If I was Georgie Boy, I'd move to a country without an extradition treaty. And sty there. Before the BO RR runs over him.  :smokin:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 01:23:37 pm »
If I was Georgie Boy, I'd move to a country without an extradition treaty. And sty there. Before the BO RR runs over him.  :smokin:

If this were America 30 years ago, he wouldn't have to. :dammit:

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 04:48:59 pm »
'Tis a sad state of affairs we find our county in.