Author Topic: WMAL: Reince Priebus defends RNC support for Cuccinelli, Mark Levin calls in and FIRES BACK at Priebus  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://therightscoop.com/wmal-reince-priebus-defends-rnc-support-for-cuccinelli-mark-levin-calls-in-and-fires-back-at-priebus/

WMAL: Reince Priebus defends RNC support for Cuccinelli, Mark Levin calls in and FIRES BACK at Priebus
 The Right Scoop on November 5th, 2013

This morning both Reince Priebus and Mark Levin were on WMAL…but not at the same time. RNC Chair Reince Priebus was asked to respond to comments Mark Levin has made that they’ve done next to nothing to support Cuccinelli in the VA. Gov. race. Priebus basically said that the RNC has spent 3 million on their ground game in VA which doesn’t just help Cuccinelli, but also other candidates on the Republican ticket.

But hearing that, Mark Levin called into WMAL and basically said that’s not true, that the money the RNC has spent in Virginia had everything to do with their post-2012 autopsy and has nothing to do with turning people out to vote on election day. Levin charged that Priebus has showed up in this last weekend of the election to position himself to talk about his great ground game if there is a victory or criticize the candidate if they lose. Otherwise, he said the RNC is nowhere to be found. Levin said it’s the church groups, Tea Party activists, and others who are doing the hard work of getting people out to vote on election day. He calls out Priebus to tell the truth.

Listen to their remarks below:

go to link
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Remember the RNC was supposed to be in charge of turning out the vote on election day November 6, 2012 and failed miserably....  clearly they are good at raising money from the bundlers but are totally out of touch with the voters who GOTV when push comes to shove.  That is all on Prebius whether he likes it or not.  It is the TP and others who have been pushing the GOTV for Cuch - I know because I have been inundated with emails in that regard for the last two weeks... and zilch from the RNC.   
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:23:12 pm by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline evadR

Well, anything from the RNC is duplicitous and deceptive...IMO.

It may as well have come from "purple lips".
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Mark Levin is right!

The RNC has done virtually noting to help Ken Cuccinelli's campaign!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

Mark Levin is right!

Prebius was on Fox last night, he is just a little too smarmy for my taste, and I don't think he is doing a good job for "us" at the RNC, they are working for the Chamber of Commerce, not the voters.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mark Levin is right!

Agree. And I just got a call from the RNC ... thank heavens for caller id!!!  They won't like what I have to say.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Prebius was on Fox last night, he is just a little too smarmy for my taste, and I don't think he is doing a good job for "us" at the RNC, they are working for the Chamber of Commerce, not the voters.

Forgive the question but what's new about that?

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

Forgive the question but what's new about that?

Unfortunately not much.