Author Topic: Waterloo for the Republicans: Will the Cruz, Paul, Palin, Lee, Bachmann wing win out? By Peter Fenn  (Read 327 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Alright - that made my head hurt.

Not only was it so loaded it should have exploded, it was poorly written, assumes things that are currently not established and told me precisely one thing - Mr. Fenn should not be allowed out without an editor.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
This guy is taking too much Molly.  What is going to be truly fugly is the ass kicking Democrats are in for in 2014 if Obammy gets his way and the Obamacare Bus keeps rolling down the road.  We're a year out from the midterms and suddenly a lot of Red state Dhimmies are scared to death that the voters are going to blame them for Obamacare.

And they would be exactly right about that...

Offline Fishrrman

[[ In the coming two to four years, the Republicans seem ready to engage in a battle royal for the soul of their party. And it sure will be ugly. ]]

2016 could end up being like one of two previous election years:
- 1964, or

Which will it be?

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Alright - that made my head hurt.

Not only was it so loaded it should have exploded, it was poorly written, assumes things that are currently not established and told me precisely one thing - Mr. Fenn should not be allowed out without an editor.

He should not be allowed out without a babysitter as well.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf