Author Topic: Exclusive: Libertarian PAC Admits 'We Probably Wouldn't Have Spent $11,000 on Sarvis' Without Democratic Donor  (Read 894 times)

Offline Carling

Gee, what a shock.  A third party candidate propped up by a Democrat fools enough Paul voters to blow a winnable election which had an actual conservative GOP candidate.   :nometalk:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 06:02:47 PM by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Rapunzel

Gee, what a shock.  A third party candidate propped up by a Democrat fools enough Paul voters to blow a winnable election which had an actual conservative GOP candidate.   :nometalk:

Ron Paul went into VA yesterday to campaign for Cuchinelli. This guy is a McAuliff ringer.

Offline kevindavis

Ron Paul went into VA yesterday to campaign for Cuchinelli. This guy is a McAuliff ringer.

You know if the Libertarian candidate is bad if Ron Paul doesn't back you.. Expect the rats to pull this stunt in 2016. In fact I think they funded Gary Johnson campaign.  I don't have proof, but that is my gut feeling.
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
You know if the Libertarian candidate is bad if Ron Paul doesn't back you.. Expect the rats to pull this stunt in 2016. In fact I think they funded Gary Johnson campaign.  I don't have proof, but that is my gut feeling.

He must have been awful; Paul supported the likes of Cynthia McKinney and Ralph Nader but he wouldn't support Sarvis.

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical

It isn't just Paul voters. I've seen people promoting Sarvis as the 'anti-Republican' to Tea Party voters pretending Cuc is part of the establishment.

Offline Carling

Of course he's a Dem ringer running under the "Libertarian" label.  That doesn't mean that the Paul voters are smart enough to separate the wheat from the chaff.  I think 3rd party "conservative" voters are as dumb as those who vote for the Dems.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:39:43 PM by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
Of course he's a Dem ringer running under the "Libertarian" label.  That doesn't mean that the Paul voters are smart enough to separate the wheat from the chaff.  I think 3rd party "conservative" voters are as dumb as those who vote for the Dems.
I agree. The LP didn't bother to examine this guy's history, which was quite obviously leftist, and the voters just jumped at the word "libertarian," even though he was anything but.
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical

I decided to check this morning on who the establishment in the media plugged. Good old Jennifer Rubin the token 'conservative' at the Washington Post was one.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/09/20/robert-sarvis-the-other-choice-in-the-virginia-gubernatorial-race/

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
I agree. The LP didn't bother to examine this guy's history, which was quite obviously leftist, and the voters just jumped at the word "libertarian," even though he was anything but.
Oh, you can bet they examined it. This is what the LP does.
Quote of the month:
"Drumbeats remind me of orchestras, and orchestras remind me of... orchestration." (David Paterson)

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Oh, you can bet they examined it. This is what the LP does.

They are, and always have been nothing but stalking horses for Democrats!

Online mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
Thus the distinction between capital L and small L libertarians.  :pondering:
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf