Author Topic: Polling Machine Problems Happening In Swing County In Virginia  (Read 1038 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Polling Machine Problems Happening In Swing County In Virginia
« on: November 05, 2013, 01:30:57 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/11/05/Polling-Machine-Problems-Happening-In-Swing-County-In-Virginia

Polling Machine Problems Happening In Swing County In Virginia
by Kerry Picket 5 Nov 2013, 4:24 AM PDT

Problems appear to already be happening on election day in Virginia. Two callers from Loudoun County called into WMAL's Morning's on the Mall radio show and told hosts Larry O'Connor and Brian Wilson that the electronic validation system across the county was down when they showed up to go vote.

Warner from Lovettsville said, "I got to the polls about 6:15 and the parking lot was packed and I go in and there are about hundred people in line and come to find out that the electronic system to validate voters is down. They didn't have the printed voter registration list for the first time ever, as far as I can tell. Up until about 6:40 not one person had voted in lovettsville and it looks like a countywide problem."

Paul from Lovettsville agreed telling WMAL, "I'm experiencing the exact same thing he did. I  arrived just before six 'o' clock. The great news was that in Loudoun County the lines were packed. People were definitely showing up, but once you got in, there was a connectivity problem. Two people would get through and then we'd stop and wait and then just kept going over and over. And the poor IT guy, he was working everything he could, but he told me that the connectivity problem was a countywide problem."

In Bristol County a  man who called into WMAL and told Brian and Larry that when he tried to vote the machine incorrectly cast his vote for libertarian Rob Sarvis, but the problem was later corrected.

The WMAL newsroom confirmed with Loudoun County officials that there is indeed a county wide connectivity problem. Loudoun is considered to be a swing county during election season.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Polling Machine Problems Happening In Swing County In Virginia
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 01:31:27 pm »
Imagine that!.....who'd of thunk!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 01:45:01 pm »
Imagine that!.....who'd of thunk!

I'm so shocked, too! This is a replay of a few counties in Ohio.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 02:08:53 pm »

We were just talking about this the other day...

I'm thinking that the voting machines are already programmed for a McAuliffe victory.

This is just theatre to show that the Clintoons can still 'deliver' the vote...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 06:15:06 pm »
I'm so shocked, too! This is a replay of a few counties in Ohio.

and a couple of weeks ago in New Jersey
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline collins

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 10:38:11 pm »
Voting irregularities in any campaign involving McAwwfle? How can that be?

His first stab at an elected office, and it's for the governor of the entire state. I think the libertarian is a spoiler, doing some dirty work for the jackass. I hope (but probably in vain) that the Cooch wins but it's heavily stacked against that.

Offline happyg

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 10:49:14 pm »
Voting irregularities in any campaign involving McAwwfle? How can that be?

His first stab at an elected office, and it's for the governor of the entire state. I think the libertarian is a spoiler, doing some dirty work for the jackass. I hope (but probably in vain) that the Cooch wins but it's heavily stacked against that.

On the other hand, Sarvis was a republican who turn libertarian. He might be doing something dirty, but Ron Paul urged voters to vote for Cuccinelli. That might make a difference.