Author Topic: Hannity: Establishment GOP 'Watered Down Versions of Democrats'  (Read 743 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Hannity: Establishment GOP 'Watered Down Versions of Democrats'
« on: November 05, 2013, 03:14:39 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/11/04/Hannity-on-NRSC-s-targeting-on-conservatives-Establishment-GOP-watered-down-versions-of-Democrats

Hannity: Establishment GOP 'Watered Down Versions of Democrats'

by Matthew Boyle 4 Nov 2013, 5:22 PM PDT

On his nationally-syndicated radio program Monday, Fox News’ Sean Hannity read from Breitbart News’ story on Sunday about how the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) has been targeting business opportunities of conservatives before establishment Republicans responsible for such tactics need to be removed from power in Washington, D.C.

“Listen, I’m just telling you,” Hannity said after reading parts of Breitbart News’ story on the air, “some of these establishment Republicans need to go, because they’re basically just watered down versions of the Democrats. I mean, really? This is all going to come to a head.”

As Breitbart News reported Sunday, the NRSC has decided to cut off Jamestown Associates from getting contracts with its organization and has pressured other GOP organizations to cut off ties to Jamestown as well because of the firm’s work for the Senate Conservatives Fund (SCF). SCF has drawn the ire of the establishment because of its support of Republican primary challengers—most recently in its endorsement of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s primary challenger Matt Bevin.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

Re: Hannity: Establishment GOP 'Watered Down Versions of Democrats'
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 03:35:58 am »
Hannity is learning how to think on his feet. It took him long enough. I guess getting bumped to 10PM showed him the status quo wasn't enough.