Author Topic: ABC News: Obama lied again. Phone and mail signups aren't working either  (Read 866 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I'm sorry, perhaps he 'misspoke' or 'lacked clarity' - clearly he doesn't lie

Remember when, on the heels of the disastrous Obamacare rollout, President Obama appeared in the White House Rose Garden? Everyone seemed to think he was going to apologize to the American people for the big, steaming, pile of "fail" he'd just dropped on them, but that's just not his style.  Instead, the whole thing turned into a cheerleading event.  He found a couple of people who'd allegedly managed to enroll, they stood behind him, and he told us how wonderful the system was.  The early implosion, he claimed, was just a glitch....

http://www.caintv.com/abc-news-obamas-wrong.phone-an

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
What is mildly shocking about this today is the way the ABC White House correspondent Jon Karl was mocked by Jay Carny during the morning press briefing.  Now don't get me wrong, I don't normally have any pity for news people but the confrontational and mocking tone by the President's paid mouthpiece is troubling.  This is grade-school behavior out of Carny and it is getting more unbalanced as time goes on.

Offline Cincinnatus

This is grade-school behavior out of Carny and it is getting more unbalanced as time goes on.

Yes, indeed, but pity Jay. How would you like to go out day after day and try to defend Obama and his lies. Even with this sympathetic crowd it has to get old, tiresome, and dispiriting. I am really amazed the guy has lasted as long as he has and I am not in the least surprised he's showing signs of a crackup.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 12:26:18 am by Cincinnatus »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams