Author Topic: Hot pork supper  (Read 569 times)

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Hot pork supper
« on: November 04, 2013, 05:44:58 PM »
<a href="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6dc_1383596904" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6dc_1383596904</a>

1:34 for the impatient...but look quick!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 05:47:47 PM by Chieftain »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Hot pork supper
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 05:51:55 PM »
OMG... I was just going to say........ and then whack the unexpected happens........
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 05:55:58 PM »
There's another really good one out there of a Nile croc taking an adult wildebeest the same way.  In about three seconds it is underwater.

If you look close toward the end of that vid you can see a big muddy disturbance in the water.  That's the croc shredding piggy into fresh chops...

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 08:58:49 PM »
There's another really good one out there of a Nile croc taking an adult wildebeest the same way.  In about three seconds it is underwater.

If you look close toward the end of that vid you can see a big muddy disturbance in the water.  That's the croc shredding piggy into fresh chops...

I kept watching the Jackels thinking why didn't they just charge in the water and then I saw the croc and couldn't believe it was just laying there so calmly........ it was quite a shock...
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 11:30:47 PM »
I kept watching the Jackels thinking why didn't they just charge in the water and then I saw the croc and couldn't believe it was just laying there so calmly........ it was quite a shock...

They're not jackals. They're Cape Hunting Dogs, aka African Wild Dogs, Africa's most successful predator. They score a kill 90% of the time. Way above the big cats and hyenas by percentage.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 12:23:54 AM »
They're not jackals. They're Cape Hunting Dogs, aka African Wild Dogs, Africa's most successful predator. They score a kill 90% of the time. Way above the big cats and hyenas by percentage.

He was certainly more concerned about them than he was the gator laying right next to him.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf