Author Topic: Book: Huntsman campaign peddled Herman Cain rumors to press  (Read 938 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Book: Huntsman campaign peddled Herman Cain rumors to press
« on: November 04, 2013, 04:47:20 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Book: Huntsman campaign peddled Herman Cain rumors to press
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 04:48:38 PM »
Not a surprise to me.  He is now a member of "no labels" and I have heard some really sleezy stuff about him from some friends in Utah - one who worked under him when he was governor.. there is no love lost for him in the state...  his hits on Romney went back to the Olympics. (Huntsman wanted the job that went to Romney saving the Olympics)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 04:52:22 PM by Rapunzel »

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 05:01:24 PM »
You notice all of those women suddenly disappeared. They were either discredited early or as soon as Cain dropped out, they went off the radar. Huntsman and Allred basically had a political hit on Cain.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 05:02:10 PM »
You notice all of those women suddenly disappeared. They were either discredited early or as soon as Cain dropped out, they went off the radar. Huntsman and Allred basically had a political hit on Cain.

Yep..

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Do NOT go in there.
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 05:13:10 PM »
Just remember who Huntsman worked for before his little campaign stunt.

"Huntsman only pawn in game of Obama politics."

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 05:16:56 PM »
Didn't care that Huntsman is in reality an Obama plant...nevertheless, he did the country a great service knocking Cain out of the race.

Good riddance.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 05:19:03 PM »
Herman Cain owes Rick Perry an apology as he blamed this on Perry... I still remember how he doubled-down on the blame in one of the debates and brought up that damned rock as proof........ now does the book say who floated that damn rock story which did harm to Perry?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 05:34:07 PM »
Herman Cain owes Rick Perry an apology as he blamed this on Perry... I still remember how he doubled-down on the blame in one of the debates and brought up that damned rock as proof........ now does the book say who floated that damn rock story which did harm to Perry?

I remember that.  Herman Cain did not conduct himself very well with Rick Perry and he does owe him an apology. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 05:38:35 PM »

That did frustrate me to no end, and I supported both Cain and Perry

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Do NOT go in there.
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 06:34:07 PM »
I remember that.  Herman Cain did not conduct himself very well with Rick Perry and he does owe him an apology.
Well, Perry, despite clearly not being ready for the campaign and having told everyone for months that he wasn't running, jumped in anyway-- far too late-- and sucked all the momentum out of Cain's campaign. Of all the candidacies who would benefit directly from such salacious allegations, Perry looked like a prime suspect.

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 07:30:47 PM »
Not a surprise to me.  He is now a member of "no labels" and I have heard some really sleezy stuff about him from some friends in Utah - one who worked under him when he was governor.. there is no love lost for him in the state...  his hits on Romney went back to the Olympics. (Huntsman wanted the job that went to Romney saving the Olympics)

Now I know why I hate Huntsman....
“If he will lie to or mislead his wife and daughter, those with whom he is most intimate, what will prevent him from doing the same to the American public? Private conduct does have public consequences.”
Franklin Graham

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf