Author Topic: MyCancellation.com ObamaCare Cancelled Your Health Insurance. Now, Send Us Your Letter.  (Read 979 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://mycancellation.com/?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=banner&utm_term=red&utm_campaign=Canceled

MyCancellation.com

ObamaCare Cancelled Your Health Insurance. Now, Send Us Your Letter.

http://mycancellation.com/?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=banner&utm_term=red&utm_campaign=Canceled

Go to the link above - it is pages and pages long of screen shots of letters and new prices. I don't see how anyone can afford most of these new rates - many of the rates are almost double my house payment!!!!!

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

$8000 increase a year isn't peanuts, or $14K a year, and then, they aren't 100% covered!! Wow!

Offline Rapunzel

$8000 increase a year isn't peanuts, or $14K a year, and then, they aren't 100% covered!! Wow!

Amazing, isn't it. 
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

We get a similar deal:  pay another $800 a month for the same coverage we've had under our now illegal sole proprietor policy, or pay the same but shoulder a $5,000 deductible instead.  Under either scenario, we will no longer be able to pay for routine medical care for anyone other than my daughter.  I will have to stop seeing the doctor I see every month to monitor some medications I take, see him once a year instead, and hope nothing goes wrong in the interim (of course, I may not be able to get the medications either since you have to pay for a visit to get a prescription and one of the medications cannot be prescribed with refills).

So, as a technical, theoretical matter, we will still have health insurance coverage, as a practical matter - i.e., in reality - we won't even have routine medical care, let alone insurance coverage for that care, and will basically be paying a grotesque premium for something tantamount to a hospitalization/major medical policy - something that would have been significantly cheaper if the fascist democrats hadn't bollixed up the health insurance system in this country.

Offline Rapunzel

http://washingtonexaminer.com/conservative-group-launches-website-to-collect-obamacare-cancellation-notices/article/2538354

Conservative group launches website to collect Obamacare cancellation notices
By ASHE SCHOW | NOVEMBER 1, 2013 AT 5:36 PM
Topics: Beltway Confidential Obamacare
Photo -

Hundreds of thousands of Americans across the country have reported receiving cancellation notices from their health insurance companies because of Obamacare.

Now, the Independent Women's Voice, the sister organization to the conservative Independent Women's Forum, has launched MyCancellation.com, a website dedicated to collecting and displaying the cancellation notices that Americans are getting because of the health care law.

Since President Obama began pitching Obamacare in 2009, he repeatedly told the American people, “if you like your plan, you can keep your plan.” However, as evidenced by the thousands of cancellation notices, Americans are finding out that Obama's statement simply wasn't accurate.

The letters currently displayed on MyCancellation.com all start similarly.

"Due to changes handed down by the Federal Government and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, some of our plans do not meet the minimum requirements outlined by Health Care Reform,” one letter said.

Letter after letter says something similar, and each said the reason for the discontinuation of the plan is Obamacare’s minimum requirements for what constitutes “quality” insurance.

It seems that Americans can keep their plan, but only if Obama likes their plan.