Author Topic: Obama’s ex-bodyguard: Scandals ‘worse than you know’ -  (Read 760 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama’s ex-bodyguard: Scandals ‘worse than you know’ -
« on: November 04, 2013, 05:01:16 pm »
http://m.teaparty.org/obamas-ex-bodyguard-scandals-worse-know-30181/

Warns president sees government as ‘shiny new toy’

(The Blaze) – Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino, who is running for Congress in Maryland, appeared on the Glenn Beck Program Thursday to discuss why he chose to run for elected office.

“We’re at a very dangerous point, Glenn,” Bongino began. “We’re in a lot of trouble. The president sees government — and I think it’s because of his lack of experience, and maybe community organizing in the past — as like this shiny new toy. And for all the disagreements I had with Clinton, Carter, and Bush, there were always limits. There was that line you just didn’t cross — we cross that seemingly every day…”

Bongino said that we’re “lost in the scandals,” from the IRS targeting conservative organizations to Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius “shaking down” the healthcare industry, among others.

“It’s to the point where these scandals in and of themselves [that] would be huge, backbreaking scandals are just lot in the ‘scandal fog’ of this administration,” he said in disbelief. “It’s worse than people know; I’m not trying to scare you either.”

Here are some of Bongino’s other positions, from the “Dan Bongino for Congress” website

Beck and Bongino also spoke about the NSA and the U.S. government’s domestic surveillance programs.

“You give the government information, it will be abused,” Bongino warned flatly. “It is not a matter of if it will be abused, it’s only a matter of when.”

He added that while most will say “I have nothing to hide,” you do.  Whether it’s something personal but not necessarily illegal, or some regulatory offense you didn’t even know you are committing, the government will get you if it wants to.

“It’s only a matter of time before someone slaps an email on your desk that you sent fifteen years ago threatening to punch out your neighbor for not pruning his trees, and says, ‘Look at what I got against you. We need your information on whatever…’”

He said the NSA scandal “gets at the roots of what liberty means…That flag means something. It’s undermining the very principles that made this country great.”

“Remember,” Bongino concluded, “when the key is held by someone else, liberty means absolutely nothing.”

video at link

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Obama’s ex-bodyguard: Scandals ‘worse than you know’ -
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 08:33:06 pm »
“You give the government information, it will be abused,” Bongino warned flatly. “It is not a matter of if it will be abused, it’s only a matter of when.”

He added that while most will say “I have nothing to hide,” you do.  Whether it’s something personal but not necessarily illegal, or some regulatory offense you didn’t even know you are committing, the government will get you if it wants to.
Of this I have no doubt.   **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline olde north church

Re: Obama’s ex-bodyguard: Scandals ‘worse than you know’ -
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 08:44:57 pm »
I don't know if it's urban legend or not but from what I understand, the average American commits 3 felonies a day without even knowing it.  It's remarkable, ignorance is no excuse while our masters commit them wantonly.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.