Author Topic: Is a Race War Occurring?  (Read 915 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is a Race War Occurring?
« on: November 03, 2013, 03:11:01 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/printpage/?url=http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/11/is_a_race_war_occurring.html

November 3, 2013
Is a Race War Occurring?
Taleeb Starkes

Dr. Thomas Sowell, the intellectual juggernaut, recently concluded that a Black and White race war is in effect.  He stated, "Initial skirmishes in that race war have already begun, and have in fact been going on for some years.  But public officials pretend that it is not happening, and the mainstream media seldom publish it at all, except in ways that conceal what is really taking place."

The People's Colonel, Allen West, echoed Dr. Sowell's sentiment and further added, "We were supposed to be living in a post-racial America since we elected the first 'African-American' president.  That's hardly the case."

Even though these gentlemen are demonized in the black community for not being Grievance Industry members or stockholders, I respect them tremendously.  They are straight-shooting realists and, as black men, understand that racial solidarity shouldn't supersede critical thinking.  Moreover, Sowell and West want to do what's right for America instead of what's best for a few Americans.

Despite my admiration, I disagree with their assessment that the continued black-on-white violence indicates a present or future race war.  A race war requires at least two engaging races, whereas the reoccurring black-white intra-racial violence is overwhelmingly one-sided (black).  Seemingly, since the Zimmerman acquittal, this lopsided dynamic of blacks attacking whites has become more noticeable.  The latest victim was an 87-year-old WWII veteran who was fatally assaulted not long ago and robbed in his driveway by four black teens.

Still, I maintain that it's not a race war.

It's payback.

This payback is encouraged by the victimization mindset that's deeply rooted in the black community.  Analogous to Critical Race Theory, which is taught in many schools, this mindset instills the notion of racism being so pervasive that no amount of individual effort can overcome it.  Additionally, whites are branded as universal oppressors who consistently use institutionalized racism as a weapon of mass (black) destruction.  Thus, any black-on-white offense is regarded as payback for white persecution, and the crime may even be excused as PTSD (Post-Traumatic Slavery Disorder).

Actor Jamie Foxx exemplified this mindset while promoting his movie (Django Unchained).  He joyously proclaimed, "I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?"  Imagine a white actor saying, "I get to whip black people in the movie. How great is that?"

Even the white liberals who proudly display their "Hope & Change" bumper stickers and "Justice for Trayvon" sympathies can't escape the perception that whites are inherently racist.  In fact, white liberals are viewed as whites who simply internalize their racism, whereas white conservatives are considered shamelessly racist.  Either way, the victimization mentality emphasizes that "good and bad" whites are simply opposite sides of the same racist coin.

Naturally, the black-on-white paybacks rarely receive condemnation from the black community, black press, Oval Office, or grievance gurus.  Any form of denunciation will quickly lead to the questioning of one's "blackness."

Undoubtedly, white resistance is surfacing.  I believe that this observation sparked Dr. Sowell's article.  However, this mounting white backlash isn't a violent endeavor; it's an awareness campaign and shedding of white guilt.

The timely book White Girl Bleed A Lot': The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It, which was referenced by Sowell and West, correctly categorized this phenomenon as racial violence.  Author Colin Flaherty documents hundreds of violent episodes along with the mainstream media's deliberate silence.

I'm not surprised that the mainstream media conveniently overlooks this pattern of racial violence.  After all, it conflicts with their portrayal of blacks as permanent victims who are incapable of being aggressors against whites.  Once again, the mainstream media is spitting at the public and reporting it as rain.

Dr. Sowell said that he was appreciative that old age may spare him from seeing a race war.  I say, enjoy the remainder of your earthly time, because there is not and will not be a race war.  Besides, a 63% white population versus a 13% Black population would be more of a slaughter than a war.

Hopefully, Dr. Sowell lives long enough to see Allen West run on a presidential ticket.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline olde north church

Re: Is a Race War Occurring?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 04:30:16 pm »
Whites, in general, are cowards.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 04:30:33 pm by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 05:17:27 pm »
For verification of this one need look no further than Jesse Jackson and his family, two of which just entered the federal prison system to serve sentences for campaign finance fraud and misuse of campaign funds.  Jesse Jackson Jr. talked a good line like his daddy, but behind the scenes he was living the high life that is unavailable to any of his constituents who elected him and deluded themselves into thinking he was representing anything other than his own best interests.

Al Sharpton is another one.  I remember the Tawana Brawley fraud he perpetrated and he has grown to be a race-baiter extraordinaire.  Kanye West thinks he's some kind of black Jesus and the media is more than happy to promote that idea.  Black on black violence is rampant in all of our major cities and it gets little or no attention other than to be used as an excuse to pour even more guilt money into the black community.

Don't know where this all ends, but it will not be pretty once Obama leaves office and the Gravy Train finally breaks down far short of the station....

Offline Olivia

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 06:00:57 pm »
I could grind my teeth when I read about white guilt.  I don't have a guilty bone in my body since I don't know any blacks they were affected by being slaves.
It's just an excuse for being lazy and letting the government take care of you.

All of this black on white crime is kind of like "biting the hand that feeds you."
It's infuriating that the media tries to cover it up by not reporting on how bad the situation has become.  One of these days, it will set off a spark of anger that will light up the whole country.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 04:51:46 am »
[[ Is a Race War Occurring? ]]

It may be, but one side isn't fighting back yet.

Perhaps it might be more correct to say that right now, the nation is engaged in something akin to "racial Cold War".

There will be no detente, however. Not in this one. The differences between the two sides seem to be all-but irreconcilable. Indeed, "black America" is moving further and further "culturally" away from what white America is, where it came from, and what it aspires to be.

Forget about an "honest dialogue" regarding race in America. It ain't gonna happen -- at least not anywhere that is considered "mainstream" (including most "conservative" forums). Most folks are scared to say what they really think. Particularly when, for the last fifty years, America's "racial conversation" has consisted of only one side expressing its viewpoint. Whenever the other side attempts to speak frankly, it's met with the catcalls of "racism".

Rather than try to mediate, the current administration has a partisan tilt. No need to say _which_ side they prefer.

This cannot end well. Even if the "hot" war is kept to a minimum.