Author Topic:  (Read 1471 times)

Offline mountaineer

« on: November 04, 2013, 07:41:26 AM »
“My god! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy? I confess I had no idea of it myself.” Jefferson writing to Madison on America in 1785 while in Paris.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 03:18:07 PM »
The closest she ever came to a real job (which probably was a 10-second photo op):

And then there's the Chelz in her native habitat:

“My god! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy? I confess I had no idea of it myself.” Jefferson writing to Madison on America in 1785 while in Paris.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 09:22:14 AM »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 09:54:28 AM »
Okay, I know she said gay rights was really important, but that doesn't mean childhood diarrhea isn't really really important. Hey, she has all that Clinton Foundation money to spend.
Chelsea Clinton Tells SXSW That She's 'Obsessed With Diarrhea' -- For A Great Reason
 The Huffington Post    | by  Robbie Couch 
 Posted:  03/13/2014 6:00 pm EDT    Updated:  03/14/2014 1:59 am EDT   

Whoa -- did we just learn way too much about a former first daughter?

On Tuesday, Chelsea Clinton sat down to chat at the South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas, and wasted no time beating around the bush.

"Does that mean you're going to let me talk about childhood diarrhea?" Clinton asked the moderator within the first 30 seconds of a Q&A session. "I'm obsessed with diarrhea ..."

But, she brought up the potentially awkward topic for a great reason. Bill and Hillary Clinton's only child used her time on the festival stage to shine a light on a humanitarian crisis plaguing developing countries -- a lack of access to clean water.

"I find the fact that more than 750,000 children still die every year around the world because of severe dehydration due to diarrhea unacceptable," she said in a video clip captured by ABC News.

Diarrhea and pneumonia -- two preventable diseases -- cause 29 percent of child deaths around the world, according to the World Health Organization. Along with safe drinking water, good nutrition and hand-washing are also cited as important factors in fighting these conditions in the developing world.

To learn more and contribute to Chelsea Clinton's work surrounding access to clean water, visit the Clinton Foundation website.
Whoa, everything we learn about the Chelz is too much, Robbie.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 10:03:39 AM »
To go the hell away.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 10:09:25 AM »
I'm sorry, I usually don't care for these kinds of statements, but I just can't help myself:  she is a horse.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 10:09:55 AM »
I remember the Chelsea POTUS rumors. I remember wrong, I guess.

I thought she was to be the legal age for POTUS 35- by 2016? 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 10:10:53 AM by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 10:13:00 AM »
She'll run for something, I have no doubt.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 10:13:47 AM »
She'll run for something, I have no doubt.

The Preakness, perhaps?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 10:16:34 AM »

Offline Millee

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 10:18:32 AM »
The Preakness, perhaps?

:silly: :silly:  Ouch!   :silly:

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2014, 10:19:26 AM »
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2014, 10:20:19 AM »

You just have to know that Webb is one proud papa.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2014, 10:21:58 AM »
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Howie66

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2014, 10:25:56 AM »

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2014, 10:52:37 AM »
I miss when she used to look like Web Hubbell

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2014, 11:03:11 AM »
The Preakness, perhaps?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2PP7et-DHg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2PP7et-DHg</a>

:beer:

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2014, 11:04:35 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2PP7et-DHg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2PP7et-DHg</a>

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2014, 11:07:48 AM »

I think this classic show airs on ME TV. Didn't' My Favorite Martian' come on right after Mister Ed?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2014, 01:34:22 PM »
The Preakness, perhaps?
She better watch her back. DeBlasio might try and put her out to pasture!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2014, 02:30:13 PM »
The Preakness, perhaps?

ROFLMAO!!   :laughingdog:
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2014, 04:08:10 PM »
She better watch her back. DeBlasio might try and put her out to pasture!
He'll get her off the streets of NYC, that's for sure.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2014, 04:44:41 PM »
I think this classic show airs on ME TV. Didn't' My Favorite Martian' come on right after Mister Ed?

I think you're right on about that...

My point was to compare Chelsea's snappers with Mr. Ed's...she definitely has Web's forehead but that girl could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence and I'm not sure if she gets that from the Hildebeest or not......

Offline elkfersupper

• Members
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2014, 06:06:06 PM »
She looks like Web Hubbell.

She probably should have gone down the Monica Lewinsky route, but she's too old and homely now.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2014, 08:21:26 PM »
She looks like Web Hubbell.

She probably should have gone down the Monica Lewinsky route, but she's too old and homely now.

Take another look at those snappers, and think that idea over one more time.......

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf