Author Topic: Affordable boat act or a new explanation of Obamacare  (Read 949 times)

rangerrebew

Affordable boat act or a new explanation of Obamacare
« on: November 04, 2013, 11:53:25 am »
Affordable Boat Act

The U.S. government has just passed a new law called: "The affordable boat act" declaring that every citizen MUST purchase a new boat, by April 2014.

These "affordable" boats will cost an average of $54,000-$155,000 each.  This does not include taxes, trailers, towing fees, licensing and registration fees, fuel, docking and storage fees, maintenance or repair costs.

This law has been passed, because until now, typically only wealthy and financially responsible people have been able to purchase boats. This new laws ensures that every American can now have a "affordable" boat of their own, because everyone is "entitled" to a new boat. If you purchase your boat before the end of the year, you will receive 4 "free" life jackets; not including monthly usage fees.

In order to make sure everyone purchases an affordable boat, the costs of owning a boat will increase on average of 250-400% per year. This way, wealthy people will pay more for something that other people don't want or can't afford to maintain. But to be fair, people who can't afford to maintain their boat will be regularly fined and children (under the age of 26) can use their parents boats to party on until they turn 27; then must purchase their own boat.

If you already have a boat, you can keep yours (just kidding; no you can't). If you don't want or don't need a boat, you are required to buy one anyhow. If you refuse to buy one or can't afford one, you will be regularly fined $800 until you purchase one or face imprisonment.

Failure to use the boat will also result in fines. People living in the desert; ghettos; inner cities or areas with no access to lakes are not exempt. Age, motion sickness, experience, knowledge nor lack of desire are acceptable excuses for not using your boat.

A government review board (that doesn't know the difference between the port, starboard or stern of a boat) will decide everything, including; when, where, how often and for what purposes you can use your boat along with how many people can ride your boat and determine if one is too old or healthy enough to be able to use their boat. They will also decide if your boat has out-lived its usefulness or if you must purchase specific accessories (like a $500 compass) or a newer and more expensive boat.

Those that can afford yachts will be required to do so...it's only fair. The government will also decide the name for each boat. Failure to comply with these rules will result in fines and possible imprisonment.

Government officials are exempt from this new law. If they want a boat, they and their families can obtain boats free, at the expense of tax payers.  Unions, bankers and mega companies with large political affiliations ($$$) are also exempt.

If the government can force you to buy health care, they can force you to buy a boat....or ANYTHING else.

Yea...it's that stupid...

Author unknown

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Affordable boat act or a new explanation of Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 12:32:47 pm »
The article does not mention that the price of the new boat with less features will be 100% more than they used to pay, only for working people, except Government, Unions, and Muslims, to cover the cost of all the poor people who will get their boat (including all follow on costs) for free.

But, according to Obama/Liberals/Democrats no one should mind this additional fee even if they can't afford it, because everyone will get a warm fuzzy feeling to know they are paying for all the poor people who up to now never wanted a new boat.

Now, they are screaming that it is a 'right'.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 12:53:17 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 12:42:19 pm »
Unless I miss my guess, a "boat" load of 27-year-olds are gonna show up at the polls next November and vote R (or Tea Party, or Libertarian, or Independent, or Circus Clown). Anything but D.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 01:09:25 pm »
Unless I miss my guess, a "boat" load of 27-year-olds are gonna show up at the polls next November and vote R (or Tea Party, or Libertarian, or Independent, or Circus Clown). Anything but D.

It is relatively easy to 'make money' in America. The problem is 'keeping it'. With medicare, medicade, social security, federal, state, and local taxes, in addition to countless municipal fees, EPA restrictions, and property tax, sales tax, sin tax, luxury tax, death tax, and on and on and on, the American government is making it impossible to work in America. Add to that outrageous divorce and lawsuit settlements, and you are always one step away from bankruptcy no matter how much money you currently have. This causes feelings of insecurity and uncertainty, an does impact productivity in America.

I mean, you can work, you can invest, you can make all the money you want. You just can't keep it. That is the problem. The government is always looking for someway to get their hands on your money, or they force you to spend it as they see fit, not as you want to spend it. No wonder all the Americans with wealth are holding their money overseas. You have to, or the government may wind up taking it somehow, in one way or another.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.