Author Topic: MyCancellation.com ObamaCare Cancelled Your Health Insurance. Now, Send Us Your Letter.  (Read 586 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://mycancellation.com/?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=banner&utm_term=red&utm_campaign=Canceled

MyCancellation.com

ObamaCare Cancelled Your Health Insurance. Now, Send Us Your Letter.

http://mycancellation.com/?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=banner&utm_term=red&utm_campaign=Canceled

Go to the link above - it is pages and pages long of screen shots of letters and new prices. I don't see how anyone can afford most of these new rates - many of the rates are almost double my house payment!!!!!

Offline happyg

$8000 increase a year isn't peanuts, or $14K a year, and then, they aren't 100% covered!! Wow!

Offline Rapunzel

$8000 increase a year isn't peanuts, or $14K a year, and then, they aren't 100% covered!! Wow!

Amazing, isn't it. 

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork

We get a similar deal:  pay another $800 a month for the same coverage we've had under our now illegal sole proprietor policy, or pay the same but shoulder a $5,000 deductible instead.  Under either scenario, we will no longer be able to pay for routine medical care for anyone other than my daughter.  I will have to stop seeing the doctor I see every month to monitor some medications I take, see him once a year instead, and hope nothing goes wrong in the interim (of course, I may not be able to get the medications either since you have to pay for a visit to get a prescription and one of the medications cannot be prescribed with refills).

So, as a technical, theoretical matter, we will still have health insurance coverage, as a practical matter - i.e., in reality - we won't even have routine medical care, let alone insurance coverage for that care, and will basically be paying a grotesque premium for something tantamount to a hospitalization/major medical policy - something that would have been significantly cheaper if the fascist democrats hadn't bollixed up the health insurance system in this country.

Offline Rapunzel

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf