Author Topic: Peggy Noonan: ‘ObamaCare Has Just Been a Disaster. I’ve Never Seen a Story Quite Like This’  (Read 838 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/11/03/peggy-noonan-obamacare-has-just-been-disaster-i-ve-never-seen-story-q

Peggy Noonan: ‘ObamaCare Has Just Been a Disaster. I’ve Never Seen a Story Quite Like This’

By Noel Sheppard | November 3, 2013

Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan had some more harsh words for the pathetic rollout of ObamaCare Sunday.

Appearing on ABC’s This Week, Noonan said, “It has just been a disaster. I’ve never seen a story quite like this” (video follows with transcript and commentary):

PEGGY NOONAN, WALL STREET JOURNAL: The ObamaCare thing it appears to me has kind of scarred, at least the beginning and perhaps more than the beginning of the second administration. It is the headline, even as ObamaCare was the headline of the first administration.

You know, Bill Safire once said, advice to old journalists, “Never join a pile on.” But at this point, that pile on is not getting smaller - it's just growing because there's nothing to say about ObamaCare except from the moment the site debuted straight through to the point that the American people day by day started learning how ObamaCare was changing their lives and cancelling their coverage and changing it, it has just been a disaster. I’ve never seen a story quite like this.

A few minutes later, she put an exclamation point on it:
    NOONAN: And bottom line, guys, 3 1/2 years to execute the central promise and the central meaning of your own administration and it flops. That’s, you almost have to almost try to fail with 3 1/2 years, I gotta tell you.

As always, Noonan was spot on.

The reality is the program is such a disaster that with the exception of the total sycophants at MSNBC, most of Obama's minions in the media are indeed piling on.

And when millions of Americans with employer-sponsored health insurance start getting hiked premiums specifically because of this law, the pile on will get more intense.

Stay tuned.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline musiclady

Why didn't Peggy Noonan do a little investigation about who Obama was, and not fall in love with him in 2008?

Sorry if she feels like a spurned lover, but she deserves every bit of angst she feels about the punk she helped elect.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Rapunzel

Why didn't Peggy Noonan do a little investigation about who Obama was, and not fall in love with him in 2008?

Sorry if she feels like a spurned lover, but she deserves every bit of angst she feels about the punk she helped elect.

:thumbsup:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776