Author Topic: Obama's Approval Rating Down To 40%  (Read 2054 times)

Offline happyg

Obama's Approval Rating Down To 40%
« on: November 03, 2013, 06:54:17 pm »
Per the latest Gallup daily tracking poll, Obama's approval rating continues to collapse.

He's now at 40% approval and 53% disapproval.

The latest time he was lower than this was... summer 2011, right after that debt ceiling fight when the Per the latest Gallup daily tracking poll, Obama's approval rating continues to collapse.

Graph at link

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-approval-hits-40-percent-in-gallup-tracking-poll-2013-11#ixzz2jbsorSjF
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 07:53:05 pm by happyg »

Offline Olivia

Re: Obama's Approval Rating Down To 40%
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 07:16:17 pm »
What's up with the repeats in the article?  I got it the first time.   :silly:

My approval would be something like disapproval 100% and approval 000%.  Can't think of anything he's done that would be approved by me. Honest, not being sarcastic.  :laugh:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 07:37:52 pm »
Gallup says 40% but I cant help but wonder what the real 'unwashed' numbers are.

Obamacare is killing him. He is losing the Left, the young(who thought Healthcare was going to be "free"), and the elderly.

Most Black people will always support him no matter what , as will the Left and special interest groups. But, he is losing middle America at breathtaking rate.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 07:45:00 pm »
If this were a parliamentary system, it would matter.  We're stuck with this as$hole for 3 1/2 more years.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 07:52:34 pm »
What's up with the repeats in the article?  I got it the first time.   :silly:

My approval would be something like disapproval 100% and approval 000%.  Can't think of anything he's done that would be approved by me. Honest, not being sarcastic.  :laugh:

LOL! Thanks for pointing it out. I didn't catch it. I will fix it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 08:12:26 pm »
Just imagine what it would be if the media hadn't covered for him for the past 5+ years.

Just imagine what his numbers would be if Americans had been told the truth about him!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 08:21:36 pm »
Just imagine what it would be if the media hadn't covered for him for the past 5+ years.

Just imagine what his numbers would be if Americans had been told the truth about him!

He wouldn't be President right now.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 08:23:42 pm »
No, he wouldn't... but be honest. Would crazy McCain have been any different?  He is a megalomaniac.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013, 08:30:56 pm »
No, he wouldn't... but be honest. Would crazy McCain have been any different?  He is a megalomaniac.

Nope! Just a little slower maybe.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 08:33:43 pm »
Likewise: Gallup says 40% but I cant help but wonder what the real 'unwashed' numbers are.

I would love to see the WH internals.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Relic

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2013, 08:48:45 pm »
Yep, Obama won't be re-elected. Unfortunately, Hillary is positioning herself to be the competent administrator to fix the Obamacare mess. The media will sell it, American morons will buy it.

Offline happyg

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 08:51:27 pm »
Yep, Obama won't be re-elected. Unfortunately, Hillary is positioning herself to be the competent administrator to fix the Obamacare mess. The media will sell it, American morons will buy it.

Hitlery might be too afraid to run. There's a lot of po'd Americans that won't trust her after Obama screwed up.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2013, 08:53:13 pm »

Actually, you are wrong.  She is the architect of Hillarycare, the grandmother to Obamacare and this point will not be lost in another three years after this debacle... especially since she so screwed up things at the department of state.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Relic

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2013, 08:53:30 pm »
Hitlery might be too afraid to run. There's a lot of po'd Americans that won't trust her after Obama screwed up.

I'd bet real money against that. By virtue of a stupid, distracted public, the media is more powerful than I ever imagined.

Offline Relic

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2013, 08:55:46 pm »
Actually, you are wrong.  She is the architect of Hillarycare, the grandmother to Obamacare and this point will not be lost in another three years after this debacle... especially since she so screwed up things at the department of state.

Pfffft, real people believe the war on women meme. I was seated near one at a party last night. I was incredibly disgusted, but it was illustrative. Bill Clinton is well thought of by independents I know. As for Hillarycare, at this point, what difference does it make?

Unless the Republicans find a woman to run, and I don't mean Sarah Palin, Hillary is our next incompetent, unimpeachable president.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2013, 09:09:41 pm »
Likewise: Gallup says 40% but I cant help but wonder what the real 'unwashed' numbers are.

I would love to see the WH internals.

It is hard for me to believe what Gallup says concerning Obama. After all, they were physically threatened by Holder for reporting negative numbers on Obama in true, real, mafia style.

It is the Chicago(Obama) way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2013, 09:21:32 pm »
He wouldn't be President right now.

That too..........

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2013, 09:22:25 pm »

In some key areas, he would be different.

Nuts or not, he's an American.