Author Topic: Wasserman Schultz: Obama's 'you can keep your plan was not a lie; Maher thinks it was a reality of governing'  (Read 1018 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 07:07:53 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline happyg

Pure evil! It's one thing to stick with your ideology; quite another to downright lie and cause harm. She will pay, as well as Obama. Desperate people do and say desperate things.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Pure evil! It's one thing to stick with your ideology; quite another to downright lie and cause harm. She will pay, as well as Obama. Desperate people do and say desperate things.

Nah.  Hitler never paid - at least not at the polls - for deploying the Big Lie, and neither will the present-day fascists in the democrat party.  That is the nature of the Big Lie; it shelters its users from consequences short of defeat in war.

Offline kevindavis

This could be his read my lips moment.
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

‚ÄúYou can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.‚ÄĚ

- Ronald Reagan

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor

Before they pay we, the people, are likely to suffer immensely for their lies, just like the people of Germany did for Hitler's lies. :2gunz:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Cincinnatus

It looks like he told a lie. I think he kinda did

Kinda?  :bigsilly:
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online musiclady

In a way it's fascinating to watch people who are absolutely amoral, possessing no ethics whatsoever, discuss what is and what is not a lie.

It's also scary that people with no morality whatsoever are running the country.....    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
In a way it's fascinating to watch people who are absolutely amoral, possessing no ethics whatsoever, discuss what is and what is not a lie.

It's also scary that people with no morality whatsoever are running the country.....    **nononono*

This is why we can't relate to them.

Online musiclady

This is why we can't relate to them.

True enough.

They live in alternative universe from the one we live in, where there is an understanding that there is a difference between good and evil. 

They haven't got a clue.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
True enough.

They live in alternative universe from the one we live in, where there is an understanding that there is a difference between good and evil. 

They haven't got a clue.

:beer:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Nah.  Hitler never paid - at least not at the polls - for deploying the Big Lie, and neither will the present-day fascists in the democrat party.  That is the nature of the Big Lie; it shelters its users from consequences short of defeat in war.

Shot himself, doused in gasoline and burned. That isn't payment?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf