Author Topic: 5 things the Obama Adminstration had no idea the Obama administration was doing  (Read 1140 times)

rangerrebew

November 3, 2013

5 Things The Obama Administration Had No Idea The Obama Administration Was Doing

John Hawkins

11/2/2013 12:01:00 AM - John Hawkins

"I wouldn’t be surprised if President Obama learned Osama bin Laden had been killed when he saw himself announce it on television." -- Jon Stewart

What's the point of having a President who learns about everything his administration is doing from the newspapers, just like everyone else? When do you start to ask, "Is this guy stupid or just dishonest?" Given that Barack Obama seems to know so little about what's going on in his administration that it's starting to resemble a "Hogan's Heroes" rerun with Bo playing the role of Colonel Klink, maybe the answer is "both."

1) Obama didn't know we were spying on German Chancellor Angela Merkel for five years.

The White House cut off some monitoring programs after learning of them, including the one tracking Ms. Merkel and some other world leaders, a senior U.S. official said. Other programs have been slated for termination but haven’t been phased out completely yet, officials said.
The account suggests President Barack Obama went nearly five years without knowing his own spies were bugging the phones of world leaders. Officials said the NSA has so many eavesdropping operations under way that it wouldn’t have been practical to brief him on all of them.

2) Obama didn't know that his administration was sending guns to Mexican drug cartels via Fast and Furious.

In the March 22 interview, Obama said: “There have been problems, you know. I heard on the news about this story that fast and furious, where allegedly guns were being run into Mexico and ATF knew about it but didn't apprehend those who had sent it. Eric Holder has -- the attorney general has been very clear that he knew nothing about this. We had assigned an IG, inspector general, to investigate it.”

3) Obama didn't know the DOJ seized the AP's phone records.

(Press Secretary) Carney later added about the scandal, "We don't have any independent knowledge ... [Obama] found out about the news reports yesterday on the road."

4) Obama didn't know the IRS was targeting Tea Party groups.

During a press conference with British Prime Minister David Cameron on Monday, President Obama was asked about the IRS scandal. He responded, ”I first learned about it from the same news reports that I think most people learned about this. I think it was on Friday.”

5) Obama didn't know the Healthcare.gov website was going to fail.

In an exclusive interview with Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta asked when the President first learned about the considerable issues with the Obamacare website.
Sebelius responded that it was in "the first couple of days" after the site went live October 1.

"But not before that?" Gupta followed up.

To which Sebelius replied, "No, sir."

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2013/11/02/5-things-the-obama-administration-had-no-idea-the-obama-administration-was-doing-n1734940
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 11:53:15 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Olivia

How in the heck did it happen that this incompetent liar is leading the free world?
I shudder to think we have three more years of his over-reaching power grab, especially since we have a brain dead Congress.  :nometalk:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
What other President was ever allowed to get away with anything close to this??  Bush was castigated repeatedly in the press just for taking his "vacation" at the Western Whitehouse during the August recess when Congress abandons DC.

The press is finally discovering they cannot easily continue to carry water for Obama because his lies have been exposed to far too many people and they aren't buying his BS any more.  2 million cancellations so far with tens of millions more to come.  The press will be unable to cover this one up for much longer.

Offline mountaineer

What other President was ever allowed to get away with anything close to this??
We are living in Bizarro World.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'll wager a paycheck that Jerrett knew about and possibly oversaw each one things that Obama claims he did not know.

It is glaringly obvious that Obama does not belong and does not fit as a President. He is simply not up to the responsibility and maturity that the job requires. Worst of all, I don't think crazy Joe would be any better.

On the brighter side, at least the Left is finally catching on to what we knew all along. And, it looks very much like Obama has 'lame-duck'ed himself with his incessant lying. We will have to see if it sticks.

It is going to be a tough 3 years. For everyone.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The public has allowed the media and high ranking political figures, to not be held accountable for EVERYTHING under their watch.

You know, like the military and private industry does. The Truman "Buck Stops Here" rule.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln