Author Topic: Schieffer on ObamaCare: ‘I Have Never Seen Anything That Flopped the Way This Thing Did’  (Read 614 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/11/03/schieffer-obamacare-i-have-never-seen-anything-flopped-way-thing-did

Schieffer on ObamaCare: ‘I Have Never Seen Anything That Flopped the Way This Thing Did’

By Noel Sheppard | November 3, 2013

“I have never seen anything that flopped the way this thing did.”

So said CBS Face the Nation host Bob Schieffer about the ObamaCare website Sunday (video follows with transcript and commentary):

BOB SCHIEFFER: As I'm listening to you, it brings me to Jan, and I'm thinking I guess it's a little unfortunate they didn't let the NSA put together the website for ObamaCare, because if we talk about on this side of the table how wonderful and these great capabilities. I mean, I have never seen anything that flopped the way this thing did.

As NewsBusters has been reporting, of all the mainstream media outlets, CBS News has been doing some of the best work reporting the disaster that is ObamaCare.

I guess Schieffer has been paying attention.

Just imagine what's going to happen in coming weeks when millions of Americans on employer-sponsored plans find out how much their premiums are going up in January due to the so-called "Affordable Care Act."

Stay tuned.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776