Author Topic: Republican Rivalry Simmers as Paths and Styles Diverge  (Read 531 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Republican Rivalry Simmers as Paths and Styles Diverge
« on: November 02, 2013, 07:47:22 PM »

Support the USO

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Republican Rivalry Simmers as Paths and Styles Diverge
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 07:53:31 PM »
Now that is one sweet hatchet job.

Subtle, everything attributable, and guaranteed to piss of the conservative (Tea party) base with each other.

Guy is one heck of a writer.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 08:19:44 PM »

Subtle, everything attributable, and guaranteed to piss of the conservative (Tea party) base with each other.

They still don't get it.   That the "Tea Party" is simply a grass-roots abstract.  It consists of affiliated Republicans AND Democrats/Independents.

The 'filibuster on Obamacare by Cruz, while currently considered fruitless...was a stand that had to be taken and he did quite well presenting the facts regarding the negatives and real intention of the Affordable Care Act.  And the liberties that Americans would be surrendering to the Federal Government.

The Founding Fathers must be spinning in their graves.  Franklin the fastest.

I don't understand how power is wrestled from the 'Establishment' corp.  Except at the ballot box.

Just hope the Tea Party's candidates are fully vetted and investigated before they can be a candidate for the Party.  No frauds to steal elections.

Today, I'd predict Paul-Cruz in 2016.  I think Americans are so sick and tired of this heavy stench of bullshit and the economic cloud we've encountered since the MF was elected in 08.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 09:52:07 PM »
Today, I'd predict Paul-Cruz in 2016.

That would be a great matchup, and put the feud rumors to bed.

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
    • Statement by President Trump
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 10:09:29 PM »

Dat how day do at the new york slimes.
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.  We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.  We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil.  And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans

-President Trump 8/14/17

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 10:21:18 PM »
If either the GOPe or the TP think they don't need each other, they are mistaken.

Much effort needs to get underway to achieve a unified, functioning, effective organized political party based on the 80% they agree on.

To not do so is going backwards, when they need to be going forwards.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:22:07 PM by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf