Author Topic: RINO Rep. Peter King: Ted Cruz Is A “False Prophet, Leading Us Into The Valley of Death”…  (Read 1035 times)

Offline happyg

It’s almost like Rep. Media Whore is telling the left-wing media exactly what they want to hear so he gets his name in print and on TV.

Via TPM:
Rep. Peter King (R-NY) on Friday continued to criticize conservatives and their effort to defund the health care law led by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX).

“I wish some of these guys that want to be national leaders would speak out. I don’t know anybody else who did it besides me during this time,” King told the Associated Press. “I actually went and said, ‘This is crazy, Cruz is a fraud, he’s a false prophet, he’s leading us into the valley of death.’”

King said the federal government shutdown was pointless.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/02/rino-rep-peter-king-ted-cruz-is-a-false-prophet-leading-us-into-the-valley-of-death/

Offline mountaineer

I'm guessing it's been a while since Mr. King cracked open his Bible.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline happyg

I'm guessing it's been a while since Mr. King cracked open his Bible.

And, Cruz is the one who a couple posters believe is breaking up the GOP club! King is outrageously jealous, and will day anything to stay in the forefront. What a fool!

Offline Carling

Peter King is an absolute disgrace to the GOP.  It would be nice if he'd just shut up and let Obama own ObamaCare.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Peter King is an absolute disgrace to the GOP.  It would be nice if he'd just shut up and let Obama own ObamaCare.
King is he kind of Republican that can be elected to that district.  The phone calls to his office are overwhelmingly negative on the shutdown and he like every Congressman will be judged on his performance as a representative.

I too would like to see King spending his time talking about Obamacare as the failure it is.  The shutdown is over.