Author Topic: Florida Mother Arrested For Allegedly Prostituting Her Three Teenage Daughters  (Read 1066 times)

Offline happyg

A Florida woman was arrested by authorities Thursday for allegedly acting as a madam for her three teen daughters — two of whom are minors.

Paula Howard was caught in a sting operation offering either one of her girls — ages 16, 16 and 18 — to have sex with a detective in exchange for money, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

Florida Mother Arrested For Allegedly Prostituting Her Three Teenage Daughters
Paula Howard (Image source: Osceola County Jail / Orlando Sentinel)

One of the daughters even agreed to perform the sexual act for a mere $20, reportedly saying, “Oh yeah. That’s my family, but don’t even worry about it. They know what I do.”

The family was then taken into custody where Howard reportedly admitted to also knowing for a month her daughters use narcotics.

“During our investigation it was revealed that Paula willing allows her juvenile child to commit sexual performance on an adult, procured her juvenile child for prostitution, contributed to the delinquency of a minor, as well as deriving support from the proceeds of prostitution,” a deputy wrote in the report, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

Howard remains in jail on $36,000 bond and faces charges related to child abuse and prostitution. Her daughters were reportedly taken into state custody.

Picture of Mommy Dearest at link: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/02/florida-mother-arrested-for-allegedly-prostituting-her-three-teenage-daughters/

Offline raml

I am beginning to think I shouldn't read some of these news stories anymore. I am becoming more cynical every day. No wonder police act like all of us are the scum of the earth they see stuff like this a lot. What a scum bag of a mother.

Offline happyg

I am beginning to think I shouldn't read some of these news stories anymore. I am becoming more cynical every day. No wonder police act like all of us are the scum of the earth they see stuff like this a lot. What a scum bag of a mother.

They see the worst of people every day.

Offline R4 TrumPence

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02