Author Topic: TSA agents were to save themselves during mass shootings, passengers shocked  (Read 577 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline flowers

I am not a bit surprised. Anyone who has been paying attention to this caliber of gov employes shouldn't be either.

Offline xfreeper

I was just reading an article about 'TSA agent killed in the line of duty'. I'm sorry the guy got killed and that is a sad thing, but...'killed in the line of duty'? No. What next? Burial at Arlington?

Offline Olivia

I am not a bit surprised. Anyone who has been paying attention to this caliber of gov employes shouldn't be either.

The liberal mindset is beyond help.  Of course, everyone needs to try and "save themselves" but this policy is written like they think.   "To heck with everyone else, save yourself!"   :nometalk: :nometalk:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Cincinnatus

And yet I recall reports at the time how the LAPD was being praised for seeking and engaging the shooter very quickly.

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline xfreeper

TSA agents were to save themselves during mass shootings

Be grateful they aren't instructed to use the traveling public as shields

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf