Author Topic: Obama administration: men need maternity coverage  (Read 688 times)

rangerrebew

Obama administration: men need maternity coverage
« on: November 02, 2013, 03:11:05 pm »
Obama Administration - Men Need Maternity Coverage!

By Onan Coca   / 2 November 2013   / 19 Comments   

80Share   2   145Share   28Tweet

I may have just found a new favorite congressman (or woman – I guess).

Her name is Renee Ellmers and she is a representative from the Tar Heel State. You may be wondering what she’s done to earn my fandom… let’s just say she created quite a scene and left the Obama administration looking foolish.

See, Obamacare is designed as a one-size-fits-all healthcare system so ridiculous things happen. For example, men being forced to pay for maternity coverage they will never, ever use.

Rep. Ellmers uses this ridiculousness to prove the foolishness behind the Obamacare design.

First, she starts by completely blowing up a recent Democrat trend of pretending they loved the Medicare Part D program, pointing out that they were all against it, and that while it seems similar to the Obamacare program, the one main difference is that Medicare Part D is completely voluntary.

Then she quickly moves on to the major thrust of her line of questioning which leaves HHS chief and Obama minion Kathleen Sebelius looking like a bumbling fool.

Ellmers: … Now I--you know, as far as the essential health benefits [of Obamacare], correct me if I'm wrong, do men not have to buy maternity coverage?

Sebelius: Policies will cover maternity coverage for young and healthy--

ellmersEllmers: Including men?

Sebelius: Under 30-year-olds will have a choice also of a catastrophic plan which has no maternity coverage.

Ellmers: The men are required to purchase--

Sebelius: Well, an insurance policy has a series of benefits, whether you use them or not. And one of the benefits will be--

Ellmers: And that is why the health care premiums are increasing this high, because we're forcing them to buy things they will never need…

Ellmers: To the best of your knowledge has a man ever delivered a baby?

Sebelius: I don't think so.

Burn!

What a complete and utter implosion by Secretary Sebelius. I’m not sure it could have gone worse had she been trying to fail! In two short minutes Ellmers dispels a Democrat myth, shows how foolish the Democrat healthcare plan is, and then explains why the Democrat plan is simply unworkable. It was a perfect dressing down of an all too often patronizing Obama administration. Way to go Representative Ellmers!

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/2652/obama-administration-men-need-maternity-coverage/#jbsCocj7mjbtxMCy.99

Offline musiclady

Re: Obama administration: men need maternity coverage
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 04:08:23 pm »
Beautiful!   :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.