Author Topic: Read Sean Hannity’s Blunt, Scathing Response to Debate Challenge From Ed Schultz  (Read 666 times)

Offline happyg

MSNBC host Ed Schultz has twice challenged Sean Hannity to a public, face-to-face debate on the topic of Obamacare. Hannity finally addressed the challenge in a statement to Mediaite on Friday.

But it’s not the answer Schultz was likely hoping for.

Sean Hannity Issues Blunt, Scathing Reply to Ed Schultzs Debate Challenge
Screengrab via Mediaite

“Over the years, I have had dozens of spirited debates with Rev. Al Sharpton of the same network on radio, TV, including The National Action Network’s annual convention, where The Rev. has shared with me personally that our exchanges are often the highlight of the convention,” Hannity said in the statement. “While I understand little Eddie desperately needs attention, he unfortunately does not have the intelligence, wit, humor or debating skills of Rev. Sharpton, or somebody like James Carville who I have also publicly debated numerous times.”

He continued: “[To] be blunt I really have better things to do with my time than attempt to educate a total buffoon who calls Laura Ingraham horrible names, and publicly states ‘we ought to rip out Dick Cheney’s heart, stomp on it, and shove it back in him.’ Enough said.”

The declined debate invitation will almost certainly not stop Schultz from openly attacking Hannity on his show.

The TV host labeled Hannity the “king of cheap shots” and claiming he would “sell his absolute soul to defeat President Obama” on Friday, and slammed him for his “ignorance” on Obamacare last week.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/01/sean-hannity-issues-blunt-scathing-reply-to-ed-schultzs-debate-challenge/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons