Author Topic: The Tea Party Battles to Come  (Read 565 times)

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
The Tea Party Battles to Come
« on: November 02, 2013, 03:08:17 AM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 03:38:46 AM by Once-Ler »
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
Re: The Tea Party Battles to Come
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 08:26:04 AM »
I keep hearing about how "discredited" and "unpopular" the Tea Party is.  I have a feeling in the next year quite a few GOP incumbents are going to find out just how "unpopular."

Conservatives are the majority within the Republican Party, and yet they are treated as irrelevant kooks by the party apparatus.  That's going to change.  And very soon.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline aligncare

Re: The Tea Party Battles to Come
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 08:55:14 AM »
Exactly, mass. Not only are regular Americans angry at Obama and the progressives over all the scandals and the lying about Obamacare, but they're also angry at establishment Republicans for not showing sufficient courage to fight against the Washington power grab.

And who did stand up to fight back? Tea party politicians. 2014 should be an interesting year in politics.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf