Author Topic: Poll: Over 71% of Americans Think Obama is a Liar (Read This)  (Read 885 times)

Offline happyg

Poll: Over 71% of Americans Think Obama is a Liar (Read This)
« on: November 02, 2013, 02:47:17 am »
Everything is coming apart for Barack Obama. His lies about Obamacare might even cost him the presidency as everyone is turning on him.

Even the liberal media continues to hammer him for his constant lies, scandals, and general incompetence. He’s the “laughing stock” president.

A new poll shows exactly what’s happening: Over 71% of Americans think Obama lied about Obamacare. His legacy will be nothing more than failure and lies.

Here’s a quote from the Washington Examiner:

A new poll finds that most Americans believe that President Obama and his health care team knew well in advance that insurance costs would surge despite his promises they wouldn’t, and as a result 40 percent want Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius to retire or be fired.

Rasmussen Reports found that 71 percent of voters believe “it’s at least somewhat likely that President Obama or senior officials in his administration were aware long before the law began being implemented that health insurance costs would go up for some Americans.”

Worse for the president: Only 18 percent want Obamacare to move on unchanged, while 43 percent want it repealed and the process started over and another 35 percent want Congress to fix it in a piecemeal fashion.

Help keep the momentum going… spread this on Facebook and Twitter.

The small minority of people who don’t think he lied most likely don’t even know what’s going on. Let’s reach them with the truth.
http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/obama-the-liar/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Poll: Over 71% of Americans Think Obama is a Liar (Read This)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 05:39:24 am »
I love to see anti-Obama sentiment but I believe most people think all politicians are liars, and I think all politicians lie.  I wish the Rasmussen poll showed more people wanting Obamacare scraped.