Author Topic: Panic: Desperate Democrats Propose Law to Restore Obama's 'Keep Your Plan' Pledge Guy Benson  (Read 505 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm lovin this! I really am!

Democrats ALWAYS over reach and they have done it here on a grand scale with Republicans kicking and screaming NO! NO! all the way!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 10:49:26 AM by Bigun »

Offline Rapunzel

I'm lovin this! I really am!

Democrats ALWAYS over reach and they have done it here on a grand scale with Republicans kicking and screaming NO! NO! all the way!

They are still in denial ...... major denial.. Did you see Juan on Hannity last night?  or the black guy in the video on this thread as well as Joe Trippie and others?  They are desperately spinning.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
They are still in denial ...... major denial.. Did you see Juan on Hannity last night?  or the black guy in the video on this thread as well as Joe Trippie and others?  They are desperately spinning.

They know darn well this whole thing has gotten so far out of control with the lies, deceit, fraud, and other dirt that criminal charges are possible.  This included the MSM aiding and abetting criminal activity.  I have to believe this makes a possible impeachment more likely especially as the media turns on the administration to save it's own hind end.
When the resolution of enslaving America was formed in Great Britain, the British parliament was advised by an artful man [Sir William Keith], who was governor of Pennsylvania, to disarm the people. That it was the best and most effectual way to enslave them. But that they should not do it openly; but to weaken them and let them sink gradually, by totally disusing and neglecting the militia.
George Mason

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf