Author Topic: Broken Promises/Broken Presidencies  (Read 326 times)

Offline happyg

Broken Promises/Broken Presidencies
« on: October 31, 2013, 08:08:32 PM »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Broken Promises/Broken Presidencies
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 08:19:53 PM »
Good article and there are several more like it out there.  I think the breaking point will be next year when all of the Obamacare sticker shock really sets in and people finally begin to see what all of this is going to cost them personally.  A lot of people have been shielded from the worst of what Obama has done, or at least haven't felt any pain personally.  Unless you know someone who lost their job at Solyndra, the fact they squandered half a billion doesn't mean a lot to the average Joe.  Obamacare is changing that, and quickly.

I've seen credible estimates of 2 million cancellation notices across the country so far, and those will continue to build as time marches on.  Many of the people getting those notices are in fact loyal Obamunists, and many are shocked because they really bought Barry's line of BS, and really thought they were getting free or heavily subsidized healthcare themselves.  Doubled premiums and outrageous deductibles are not the Hope these people voted for, twice.

The question remaining is what happens when all of this finally comes crashing down??  We passed critical mass $17 Trillion Dollars ago and we have seen virtually nothing for it, and with this on top of already staggering unemployment, at some point you add the proverbial straw to the camel's back, and down it all comes.

Offline Cincinnatus

Re: Broken Promises/Broken Presidencies
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 08:31:06 PM »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline happyg

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf