Author Topic: Benghazi: Military Commanders “Relieved Of Duty”  (Read 1515 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Benghazi: Military Commanders “Relieved Of Duty”
« on: October 31, 2013, 10:55:26 pm »
http://www.westernjournalism.com/benghazi-military-commanders-relieved-duty/

Benghazi: Military Commanders “Relieved Of Duty”
OCTOBER 30, 2013 BY NEWSEDITOR

Some military commanders may have been relieved of duty for insisting on trying to send help for the Americans trapped at the Benghazi compound during the terrorist attack there on Sept. 11, 2012, an attorney for Benghazi whistleblowers says.
Joe diGenova, former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, made the assertion during a Monday morning radio interview on WMAL, the D.C. radio station where he is a regular legal analyst.

video at link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO5Z3tHt1jQ

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 10:56:56 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Benghazi: Military Commanders “Relieved Of Duty”
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 11:12:21 pm »
Benghazi is going to be the Hildebeest's Swift Boat Veterans, times ten....

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 11:15:05 pm »
Benghazi is going to be the Hildebeest's Swift Boat Veterans, times ten....

I think so, too.  So what is the involvement of Boehner that he resists allowing a Select Committee?  Even Issa is reported to want one, now, and still Boehner won't budge.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 11:49:33 pm »
I think so, too.  So what is the involvement of Boehner that he resists allowing a Select Committee?  Even Issa is reported to want one, now, and still Boehner won't budge.

A possible - I know this is making the assumption he has something vaguely resembling a spine and brain, but - If Hillary runs she is pretty much a lock for the Dem nomination in '16. By holding off until nearer the time it will be far more devastating for her to counter. Not exactly fair to the four souls who died, but tactically sound.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 12:26:01 am »
A possible - I know this is making the assumption he has something vaguely resembling a spine and brain, but - If Hillary runs she is pretty much a lock for the Dem nomination in '16. By holding off until nearer the time it will be far more devastating for her to counter. Not exactly fair to the four souls who died, but tactically sound.

Nope, they are hiding something, I feel it in my bones... the GOP is as anxious to have this story go away as anyone.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 12:34:43 am »

I'm thinking that Boner already knows the answer and doesn't want us to know!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 12:35:43 am »
I'm thinking that Boner already knows the answer and doesn't want us to know!

Me, too.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 02:55:03 pm »
Nope, they are hiding something, I feel it in my bones... the GOP is as anxious to have this story go away as anyone.

It could be a timing issue as well... If we do it now Hillary won't be hurt due to the short attention spant of the American people ... If we do it say in 15 or 16 then there could be more damage..

That is my theory..  *hmmmm*
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/