Author Topic: Sibelius on the hotseat (LIVE)  (Read 9378 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Sibelius on the hotseat (LIVE)
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2013, 11:26:04 pm »
Agree! The others were so bland, and didn't add anything. Those hearings aren't hearings. Most were putting on a show for votes.

Which is why we need Boehner to get off the dime and name select committees for everything.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2013, 11:34:49 pm »
MediaResearchCenter ‏@theMRC  1m 
Amid ObamaCare Disaster, NBC's Todd Insists GOP 'Has No Interest in Governing' http://ow.ly/2BckTP

TwitchyTeam ‏@TwitchyTeam  47m 
'His subsidy amount is?' White House touts low Obamacare premium; Citizens have questions http://bit.ly/1f4Icuf
 Mark Weber ‏@web61  46m 

I Am So Smart ‏@IAmSoSmart  46m 
“@TwitchyTeam: 'His subsidy amount is?' White House touts low Obamacare premium; Citizens have questions http://bit.ly/1f4Icuf

Randy Adams ‏@randalladams  13m 
@TwitchyTeam @michellemalkin His subsidy is what you and I are paying so he can have such low premiums! The question is how much for us?

#IH8Obamacare Period ‏@FireobamaIn2012  6m 
@TwitchyTeam for some reason millions now need my money to buy #obamacare, when they were doing fine on their own before!

Offline Millee

« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2013, 11:43:34 pm »
A caller into Hannity today pointed out how Obama always has women take the fall for him.  Sibelius, Rice, Lerner etc....  I found that to be a interesting observation and I believe NOW would be screaming from the rafters had it been Bush/Republican.   :nono:

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2013, 11:47:38 pm »
A caller into Hannity today pointed out how Obama always has women take the fall for him

Clinton was another Democrat known for hiding behind women's skirts, especially, but not exclusively, Hillary's.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline musiclady

« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2013, 11:58:33 pm »
A caller into Hannity today pointed out how Obama always has women take the fall for him.  Sibelius, Rice, Lerner etc....  I found that to be a interesting observation and I believe NOW would be screaming from the rafters had it been Bush/Republican.   :nono:

I think Obama's Muslim sympathies/affiliation has made him a misogynist.

My guess is that he would gladly let a woman take the fall for him because he has no respect for women.

(As opposed to both Bush's and Reagan who have a deep respect for women, but would never be given credit for it since they oppose abortion.  What's up is down, what's down is up).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #105 on: October 31, 2013, 12:48:08 am »

yah...so much for the Republican War on Women, eh??

I would point out though, that the Hildebeest is already the presumed 2016 Dhimmie nominee...so I wonder how much will stick to her...

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #106 on: October 31, 2013, 12:48:50 am »
yah...so much for the Republican War on Women, eh??

I would point out though, that the Hildebeest is already the presumed 2016 Dhimmie nominee...so I wonder how much will stick to her...

Nothing sticks to a Clinton no matter how bad it smells.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Millee

« Reply #107 on: October 31, 2013, 12:49:34 am »
Nothing sticks to a Clinton no matter how bad it smells.

Or Obama.   **nononono*

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #108 on: October 31, 2013, 01:07:00 am »
I just saw on another website where someone referred to Sibelius as Cruella de Ville. Lol. Seems apt.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #109 on: October 31, 2013, 01:44:35 am »
Or Obama.   **nononono*

That has yet to be proven.  The Hildebeest married well, and now that it is her turn she is able to tap into that vast Arkansas mafia that her husband put together.  Obama does not have that depth, and what little he had is rapidly being alienated...witness some of the recent things out of the mouths of guys like Bob Gibbs....

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #110 on: October 31, 2013, 04:30:38 am »
I was watching until WAXMAN came on and I had to leave! He makes me want to BARF!!!

Ok, just to clarify....was that with the sound on or off?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #111 on: October 31, 2013, 04:40:40 am »
Ok, just to clarify....was that with the sound on or off?

Doesn't matter!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #112 on: October 31, 2013, 05:54:22 am »
Doesn't matter!

I think Chris Matthews compared the wrong person to Freddie Kruger.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #113 on: October 31, 2013, 01:06:49 pm »
I think Chris Matthews compared the wrong person to Freddie Kruger.

Can't get used to looking up his nostrils as he speaks! Makes me ill!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline happyg

« Reply #114 on: October 31, 2013, 01:35:49 pm »
Can't get used to looking up his nostrils as he speaks! Makes me ill!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #115 on: October 31, 2013, 02:35:15 pm »

Wow!  The resemblance is striking!

And to think that Lon Chaney ended up dying because he made himself so ugly!   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline happyg

« Reply #117 on: October 31, 2013, 03:29:53 pm »
Everything about the ACA is a lie. It has nothing to do with healthcare, but control over the people. The biggest boondoggle in it is that anyone can register to vote. That is the sole reason they kept private information off the sign-ups.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #118 on: October 31, 2013, 03:39:14 pm »
Everything about the ACA is a lie. It has nothing to do with healthcare, but control over the people. The biggest boondoggle in it is that anyone can register to vote. That is the sole reason they kept private information off the sign-ups.

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #119 on: October 31, 2013, 05:07:38 pm »

The ACA has been in the making for 100 years, and there are hardcore progressives in Congress who will do anything required to force it into place.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2013, 05:15:01 pm »
The ACA has been in the making for 100 years, and there are hardcore progressives in Congress who will do anything required to force it into place.

First brought up by one Theodore Roosevelt!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2013, 08:09:09 pm »

Talk about separated at birth........... :thud: