Author Topic: Good Grief!… Testimony Of Kathleen Sebelius Is Word-For-Word Identical To Testimony Of CMS Administrator Marilyn Tavenner  (Read 868 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/10/good-grief-testimony-of-kathleen-sebelius-is-word-for-word-identical-to-testimony-of-cms-administrator-marilyn-tavenner/

Makes perfect sense that a one-size-fits-all government-run health care system also provides a one-size-fits-all testimony for government administration officials. House testimony of Kathleen Sebelius found here matches almost word-for-word the testimony given yesterday by CMS Administrator Marilyn Tavenner found here.

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, below is a capture comparison of the first page for both documents:

Once again this shows us how much they care about us.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 04:00:18 pm by flowers »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
It is all about the talking points and nothing else.  Confuse, obscure, obfuscate and outright lie to make sure Obamacare is launched regardless of what it takes.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien