Author Topic: Reid: Cruz nomination would destroy GOP  (Read 709 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Reid: Cruz nomination would destroy GOP
« on: October 31, 2013, 09:55:03 AM »

Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Reid: Cruz nomination would destroy GOP
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 10:09:51 AM »
LOL! Dingy Harry worrying about the future of the GOP????

Now that there is PHUNNY i don't care WHO you are!

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 10:14:02 AM »
I really don't have an opinion of Cruz as a nominee. But if Harry Reid is advising against it, then there must be value for America in a Cruz nomination.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 02:53:50 PM »
I really don't have an opinion of Cruz as a nominee. But if Harry Reid is advising against it, then there must be value for America in a Cruz nomination.
Exactly. When a leftist gives you advice, do the opposite.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline raml

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 03:12:19 PM »
Well then if Reid is saying that we know Cruz would be an excellent choice. I know that democrats would rather have Christie because Christie hasn't a chance in hell of winning.

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 03:47:56 PM »
He might be right....Gutless Old Party. If it takes out RINO's it is a great thing! We all know who is a threat to the left, they tell us all the time by attacking them.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 04:21:44 PM »
LOL! Dingy Harry worrying about the future of the GOP????

Now that there is PHUNNY i don't care WHO you are!

Liberals will always tell you which people most threaten them by means of who they choose to ridicule, but also by synthetic sympathy: the act of pretending to care for others who might be influenced to oppose them. 
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 04:24:41 PM »
Liberals will always tell you which people most threaten them by means of who they choose to ridicule, but also by synthetic sympathy: the act of pretending to care for others who might be influenced to oppose them.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 05:49:28 AM »
These polls may weight heavily on Sen. Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.), who's running in a tight race for reelection in 2014. Until now, he's vowed not to shut down the government again.

There is no reason for any Republican to promise not to shutdown the government again.  It just feeds another story about something best dropped in public.  Any question can be deflected by saying "we hope a shutdown won't be necessary.  Their is plenty of time for us to negotiate and agree on a bill."
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf